Thread: Troll vs Elves

Basic Member

Question Troll vs Elves

Not pretty sure if this is the right place to post, is anyone making troll and elves on dota 2 reborn?

Basic Member
    OMG PLS DO. Also legion TD Mega.
    If you don't have an intelligent reply for me, don't bother I will shred your non sense to pieces.

Jurassic park survival
    Troll vs elves
    Tree tag
    *My wish list for christmas* :3
    Make a NON automated report system.
    I would rather wait 10 minutes for a balanced, fun and exciting match that will last 1+ hours. Than wait 10 seconds for a poorly balanced crapmatch that will end in 30- minutes
    Valve, How I'm I supposed to respect certain boundaries to prevent a mute if I dont know them because they are different for each and every person on each and every game I play?
    The only type of player that dislikes having his stats public are the players that suck and cheaters

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shovelrats View Post
    OMG PLS DO. Also legion TD Mega.

I wanna ask something, if i tried making one.. Isnt it like stealing from the original creator? or its ok

Maps like those tend to have a creator, then 2-3 more people take over them or make new versions and such.

If they are no longer around to make one of those you should just go ahead for it. Or if you are worried about copyright and you have the hopes of ever selling something with it. Then just make a similar one with a different concept
    Make a NON automated report system.
    I would rather wait 10 minutes for a balanced, fun and exciting match that will last 1+ hours. Than wait 10 seconds for a poorly balanced crapmatch that will end in 30- minutes
    Valve, How I'm I supposed to respect certain boundaries to prevent a mute if I dont know them because they are different for each and every person on each and every game I play?
    The only type of player that dislikes having his stats public are the players that suck and cheaters

Basic Member
    SinZ is/was working on Trolls vs Elves.
    https://github.com/SinZ163/TrollsAndElves
    https://np.reddit.com/r/Dota2CustomG...heres_someone/

If you are a 3D artist message him. The modding community is lacking modelers/animators/... .
    James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
    * 25.02.16 - 26.02.16
    Spoiler: 

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeyy View Post
    I wanna ask something, if i tried making one.. Isnt it like stealing from the original creator? or its ok
    dunno about Troll vs Elves but Legion TD mega has said anyone is free to do w/e they want with it.
    If you don't have an intelligent reply for me, don't bother I will shred your non sense to pieces.

Basic Member
    I am happy to make the maps, but I have no idea on how to script