Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Punishment system bug.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughing_Man View Post
    And ending up in LPQ, what is your point?
    I'm ONLY reported by people like these trashes. These trashes are 95% of all players. It's not wrong me, it's wrong system.

And ending up in LPQ, what is your point?
    That if you play that many matches per day, you WILL get reported. And you WILL get punished, no matter what you do. But in this case, looking at his word cloud, the OP seems to be an obnoxious little kid.

Moving on.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpectralDemon View Post
    I'm ONLY reported by people like these trashes. These trashes are 95% of all players. It's not wrong me, it's wrong system.
    Yeah, as I said, you are not so innocent. You better change your "elitist" attitude.
    Spoiler: 

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    That if you play that many matches per day, you WILL get reported. And you WILL get punished, no matter what you do. But in this case, looking at his word cloud, the OP seems to be an obnoxious little kid.

Moving on.
    Reports are done per x games, not per day.

Reports are done per x games, not per day.
    "that many matches per day"

Which means you will encounter a lot of people in a single day.
    Spoiler: 

Basic Member
    "that many matches per day"

Which means you will encounter a lot of people in a single day.
    Which will have no impact on you getting punished due to number of reports over a set number of games.

I could have three games a year and end up in LPQ on my third game. And statistically, I'm just as likely to.

Which will have no impact on you getting punished due to number of reports over a set number of games.

I could have three games a year and end up in LPQ on my third game. And statistically, I'm just as likely to.
    No. I don't play very often anymore, and I have never gotten in LPQ lately. I used to get in when I was playing a lot. Time does matter.
    Spoiler: 

Banned
    OMG trash are people discussing what they don't know. ha-ha.
    In fact, if you are reported in 4 games per 24hours you are getting into LP.

Funny fact: Since I'm reported by ones with new bough accounts I started to report every 9 people in a game. 7 days are gone and now I have 150+ free reports. VERY NICE SYSTEM. VERY NICE.

Basic Member
    Make a screenshot I want to see that.

Also as I previously posted you are pretty toxic. Your most used words in the word cloud is trash, report, mid, afk, noob.

edit:
    No. I don't play very often anymore, and I have never gotten in LPQ lately. I used to get in when I was playing a lot. Time does matter.
    They've resetted LPQ a couple of times. Back then when you actively played it might be during the time were people pretty much had infinite reports. A lot of people got muted/LPQed. How you get into LPQ is determined by how often you are reported in your last X games. If there is no reset there is no difference if you play a 100 games over the course of 2 weeks or 2 months. There have been people complaining about receiving LP after playing 1 game after 3 months. You don't get put into LPQ based on 1 report.
    Last edited by GermanViet; 11-03-2015 at 01:18 PM.
    James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
    * 25.02.16 - 26.02.16
    Spoiler: 

Basic Member
    Can you remember the patch ages ago that changed LPQ from x amount of time to y amount of games? Reporting behaviour changed at the same time, dig through the forums and find what patch it was if you want to check.

Even back then though your reports weren't wiped after 24 hours. Some people only play once a week, they'd be invulnerable

As for you not ending up in LPQ recently, maybe it's the other recent changes in LPQ (reduction in available reports springs to mind). Or maybe you've been more cheerful in games, hell maybe it's confirmation bias or an all too common occurrence of the Von Restorff effect.

There is nothing like that here. Things are simple: when I was playing a lot, I would get LPQ/Muted often. When
    I toned it down a lot, I stopped getting LPQs, aside from some abandons. The same for mutes as well.

My attitude, skill and everything remain the same.
    Spoiler: