Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [ Suggestion ] Pinging on a enemy hero put's a focus marker on him

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flick1111 View Post
    use voice chat its easy.
    I'm mute.

+1 on suggestion.

Bumping both of these threads. I like this idea. We have a ping for attack tower, we have a ping for defend tower, how about a ping for when you ping a hero it displays a message like, "Go on 'Hero Name.'"
    +1
    Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Steam Id: KevinCorporation

Basic Member
    +1
    Like in LoL, when u ping a hero a target appears in his head.
    If you're an experienced player playing with other experienced players I'm 100% sure that everybody knows who to focus.

Basic Member
    +1

Good suggestion, not a big deal but would be nice to have. It's already working for tower defend/attack pings, no reason it should not work for heroes as well. Although I think Valve would have implemented this change without our suggestion regardless.

Basic Member
    +1

Basic Member
    +1

Basic Member
    You already can ping an enemy, and it makes a visual circle around said enemy for about a second or two. Are you asking for an arrow to last indefinitely until the target dies? If so, they would also have to add a way to cancel it.
    I've never played DotA. I don't care how things were done in DotA. This is Dota 2. This is what I care about.

Basic Member
    Agree with this.

+ 1

Basic Member
    The idea itself is nice, but as others had said before, it becomes confusing when multiple people are wanting to focus different targets.

Honestly, this becomes more ideal when used in conjunction with voice chat, being able to announce and visually display the focus of choosing.

Quote Originally Posted by ClayMeow View Post
    You already can ping an enemy, and it makes a visual circle around said enemy for about a second or two. Are you asking for an arrow to last indefinitely until the target dies? If so, they would also have to add a way to cancel it.
    The indicator would more than likely disappear if the target were to be out of sight for x seconds; or if the focus was changed to another target (which is why it becomes useless when people have difference opinion on who to focus).

Basic Member
    What about appointing Blue and Pink as "team leader" who would be the only one who could "mark" an enemy hero. Then maybe incorporate a bonus of gold if the marked target is killed first.

Also, Alt+Click could be indication for CC? Just a thought.