Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: A side project I'm working on

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by datadrivendota View Post
    How did you get the item and ability data out? It looks like that information was dropped from reborn.
    In your Dota 2 folder, there is a file called "pak01.dir". Open this with GCFScape and extract these files:

    /scripts/npc/items.txt (item abilities)
    /scripts/npc/npc_abilities.txt (hero abilities)

  2. #12
    Basic Member MuppetMaster42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    585
    Quote Originally Posted by arosian View Post
    "pak01.dir"
    *pak01_dir.vpk

    to be precise it is in:
    <SteamDir>\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\game\dota\pak01_dir.vpk

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by MuppetMaster42 View Post
    *pak01_dir.vpk

    to be precise it is in:
    <SteamDir>\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\game\dota\pak01_dir.vpk
    Oops thanks. I copy/pasted from my own documentation and what do you know, I fat fingered it. Such is life.

  4. #14
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4
    Hi man,

    Nice project.. i looking for help for catch real time stats for live games. How u do to catch realtime stats (Kills, Deaths, Gold, Game Time) for tournament matches?
    Last edited by jobas; 02-11-2016 at 08:33 PM.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by jobas View Post
    Hi man,

    Nice project.. i looking for help for catch real time stats for live games. How u do to catch realtime stats (Kills, Deaths, Gold, Game Time) for tournament matches?
    You can use the Steam Web API. See my documentation here: http://steamwebapi.azurewebsites.net/.

    Specifically, you can call the GetLiveLeagueGames endpoint.

  6. #16
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4
    i try use GetLiveLeagueGames but only return..

    {
    "result": {
    "games": [

    ]
    ,
    "status": 200
    }
    }

    Whats wrong?

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by jobas View Post
    i try use GetLiveLeagueGames but only return..

    {
    "result": {
    "games": [

    ]
    ,
    "status": 200
    }
    }

    Whats wrong?
    Have you tried again? Sometimes the API is weird and returns nothing or errors.

  8. #18
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    5
    Good Site!But found some ads....that made me not feel so well..

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Eco View Post
    Good Site!But found some ads....that made me not feel so well..
    A few things about ads:

    1 - they're easy enough to block, and I just assumed everyone blocked them anyway
    2 - they're simple Google AdWords so I don't expect them to be "in your face"
    3 - if people complain, I will remove them

  10. #20
    Basic Member scottrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Minnesota, USA
    Posts
    138
    Don't feel bad about trying to make a little money from all your hard work... If you do ads right its not that big of a deal. BTW nice site!
    Last edited by scottrick; 03-09-2016 at 07:58 AM.
    Author of Stats for Dota 2 in the Android Play Store.
    @scottrick49

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •