Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Arc Warden] Tempest Double does not copy the drafted abilities

Basic Member
    It should at least duplicate original arc warden skills (currently it does not), no?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hurin View Post
    It should at least duplicate original arc warden skills (currently it does not), no?
    Asking them to do that custom fix when they don't even fix the most basic things is probably asking way too much.

Lol come on they can't even fix major issues like LP or report/ban system, please do not ask the 2 retards that are the dev team to work on something else, they are already lost...... even if I love AD and I also tried twice to get the arc's ult, first with another hero than arc and second time with arc himself, didn't work, but please, there are more important issues

Basic Member

Tempest Double Illusion doesnt have any skill

Today i was playing in abillity draft and got tempest double for my ult but my tempest illusion doesnt have skill, the items work but the skill didnt come out
    2016-02-07_00002.jpg

Basic Member
    The double can only take skills from the Arc Warden, I presume.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzZombo View Post
    When I responded there previously, I had in mind the fact ALL hero units in AD start with no abilities whatsoever, so I ruled hardcoding issues out immediately.
    Yeah I thought so too but, that's certainly not the case. Now it's March 6,2016 the problem still exists, they still haven't patched ARC warden in AD.

Basic Member

Question Ability Draft Tempest Double

Arc warden's Tempest Double can't use any ability when picked in Ability Draft, I was able to only use the items. The Abilities just didn't appaered when controlling the double.
    Match ID: 2218006529

Basic Member
    Got this too last time and yet they don't make changes on it :/

I can belive that this is highly intentional. Having 6 instead of 3 non-ultimate-skills would be literally to OP, if picked right. Wouldn't change it, since the Item Usage is working, and thats also a huge advantage.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grislee View Post
    Arc warden's Tempest Double can't use any ability when picked in Ability Draft, I was able to only use the items. The Abilities just didn't appaered when controlling the double.
    Match ID: 2218006529
    Thump up +323
    WOODEN PC + BAD NETWORK + DISASTER TEAMATES + MISUNDERSTANDING BUILD + TILTING BALANCE +INCOHERENT MMR +FROZEN OSFROG = GG WP