Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "i" key failure

Basic Member
    Same here. "I" worked though, "i" not...

Basic Member
    Yeah i have this problem with my "o" key... whenever im in dota 2, if i alt+tab out or minimize the game in any way, my "o" key will stop functioning in steam.. it continues to work outside of steam and the game, but not in it. The only way to get the use of my "o" key back is to completely close steam and reopen it, but it just happens again if i minimize. Dota 2 is the only game this seems to be happening in. I use a logitech g13 to play and run windows 7.

Basic Member
    Just happened to me with my "o" key for the first time.

Basic Member
    Turns ot my case of this issue was bad HID (human interface device) drivers. I believe this was caused by the steelseries Cataclysm WoW mouse I was borrowing from a friend. Switched back to my razer mouse - no issue.

Quote Originally Posted by vcool View Post
    Can confirm, but the reverse happens for me. I can type i in game but I can't type it in console or the chatrooms.
    this

i can confirm this since i try to write 'ping' in console and end up writing 'png' more than 3 times in a row, restarting steam doesn't work

Basic Member
    This just started going on with my 'o' key. In chat rooms and in game, typing 'o' does nothing. However, typing 'O' works fine. Not sure what the cause of the bug is. Please look into this!

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSky View Post
    Same here. "I" worked though, "i" not...
    +1