Thread: dota2 is never to players.

dota2 is never to players.

2023288097 match id. i want to know ability did i abuse to get reproted in this match. if somone report me for personal reason why should i play lp match. i want this to be investigated. dota2 always fail create a good playing environment and always fail to carry out proper judgement. why is that? u guys just want to earn money from the game and do not care about players playing it.

In the game i was playing lc. the team show no cooperation. thats why i worked hard for comeback of my hero. others were playing just fine. but because of my comback wr and ursa become jealous. and report me.
    Last edited by soulhunter320`; 12-23-2015 at 11:53 PM.

You might want to give your in-game name or what hero you are playing, I don't feel like watching this match ten times.

i edited the post. i was playing lc

did u see it?

Personally I didn't see anything report-worthy, no.

Basic Member
    If you did lc jungle this can be seen as an ability abuse. You got the ability to pick lc and abuse of it by doing it jungle. The system don't work properly because people report for unfair things. But in you case was fair even if you carry the game. You just get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by azgalor_pit View Post
    If you did lc jungle this can be seen as an ability abuse. You got the ability to pick lc and abuse of it by doing it jungle. The system don't work properly because people report for unfair things. But in you case was fair even if you carry the game. You just get lucky.

u are telling me if i jungle a lil while to get items. its an ability abuse. sometimes u dont get farm at lane. what do u do. sometimes the other person at lane is better at last hitting than u. u have to do whats good for the team. if i jungle something can farm a lane solo that way we can get more exp than them. they have to play safe and do not engage without backup. u will run into 2 opponents and die without pinging or informing ur team. then i cant do anything. its ur fault u dont have the brains or the skills to play dota. Moreover sometimes lanes are not safe to farm. chances of getting ganked are huge coz creep provide vision. what i did was to make the team win. if i danced with them and feed that would be okay that what u r saying.

btw they reported me because not because i was in jungle. there was this ursa who went to fight without any ping without any backup. but i saw it. and i ran after it to help it. but before i cud reach there usra and the sp died and i got the tripel kill. how come its my fault.

lame excuse!

the sad truth is dota2 fails to make a proper reporting system. people shud be able to reprot as much as they want. but report punishments shud be verified by humans. dota2 is earning a lot of money from us. if it was profit less they would not let us play for free on dedicated servers plus SEA servers are very costly compared to servers in other location. they are earning money but they wont hire a few GMs to improve the gamiing community.

members like u defending it are hopeless.
    Last edited by soulhunter320`; 12-29-2015 at 12:03 PM.

Basic Member
    I'am not defending the system. read again:"The system don't work properly because people report for unfair things.". I thought you was jungle since the beginner. The jungle thing is controversial I may be wrong.

You can't go to the lp for 1 game