Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: save item builds to hero

Try this tool, it's handy, got a nice UI and is a quick workaround: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=10751

@ OPs suggestion: Of course +1

I would like the option to only have select builds show up on the list for select heroes.

For instance, say I have two Windrunner builds: one semi-carry and one pure support. Sure, I'll have a little bit of overlap, but combining the two would change the whole list and make it far more cluttered, something that kind of makes the whole idea of a quicklist counter intuitive. What I am hoping for is a way to designate certain item builds to specific heroes.

The list for available Windrunner item builds when you click on the lists icon with Windrunner as your hero:
    1. WR Semi-Carry
    2. WR Support

This way also makes selecting the right item build quick and painless (even if alphabetized) because it would only be the lists for that hero and not every single hero build(s).
    This ain't ova.

+1

Basic Member
    bumping this because I'm annoyed this haven't been implemented yet...

+1

Basic Member
    +1 Really annoyed by searching my custom builds every game..

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by squinte View Post
    I would like the option to only have select builds show up on the list for select heroes.

For instance, say I have two Windrunner builds: one semi-carry and one pure support. Sure, I'll have a little bit of overlap, but combining the two would change the whole list and make it far more cluttered, something that kind of makes the whole idea of a quicklist counter intuitive. What I am hoping for is a way to designate certain item builds to specific heroes.

The list for available Windrunner item builds when you click on the lists icon with Windrunner as your hero:
    1. WR Semi-Carry
    2. WR Support

This way also makes selecting the right item build quick and painless (even if alphabetized) because it would only be the lists for that hero and not every single hero build(s).
    This is easily solved within the current system by having a default build specified by yourself, and having secondary builds that you can pick through the custom build picker. All I'm asking is for the opportunity to make changing the default build permanent, there is no need to take away from the current build changer system.