Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Server connection timed out - Random Disconnections

Basic Member
    Bump for awnser/solution.

I˙ve had something like this happen to me just now. Playing a match as broodmother when i got the 25s disconnect warning, i wait it out and try to reconnect. It didn˙t go through so i restarted my router and still nothing.I kept getting the " Connection to Server exceded the maximum number of retries. Server is probably not available. " So i restart my router again, nothing. I had to restart steam before it would finally allow me to reconnect. But by that time the match was already lost and i got an abandoned game.

I˙m not sure if its my internet connection at fault here or some sort of a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenB View Post
    One intresting thing is that while i can't reconnect to the game server i also can't connect to this forum.

Edit: I CAN connect to any other website, so the problem isn't my connection.
    Same here, i could connect to google, youtuble, facebook easily, but the forum would not open for me.

Basic Member
    Same here from France. I Was playing with two mates and all the radiant team get disconnected. One of my mate and an other guy from couldn't reconnected. Same thing happened to me today.

Basic Member
    I find that the system of accumulation of low priority playing time is a really bad idea. 3 déconncetion like this and it is partly for 3 days of low pool. Great when you're on vacation. A simple system that reset the 24 hours may be less disabling.

It happened again((
    <3Annie
    My team lost the game because of me!
    I'm really fed up with it.
    I found out that this bug drops Skype also, but browser works.
    I reconnected to the game only after reloading the internet connection
    Dear Valve, please fix that bug

Basic Member
    I am am from Romania, using UPC provider, and this has happened to me in like 20 games.

I get the timeout with the delay and d/c., the whole package. This happened like 1 month ago, then stopped, now it's back.

I have no idea what i should do

I also am playing on a laptop and i was wondering if it could have anything to do with the over-heating.

Basic Member
    One of my friends is fo 8 days in the low priority pool because of this problem. And nothing seem to be done to resolve this yet.

Basic Member
    I'm not getting those disconnections anymore, but I'm still looking for a solution since it can come back.

Basic Member
    door closed ¬¬

what happened