Thread: Blinking Dagger wrong blinked distance.

Basic Member

Blinking Dagger wrong blinked distance.

Dager got 1000 range instead of 1200, i check it with "dota_range_display ". I set it 1200, and when i cant blinked to the end of circle, i set it 1000 and blink on the edge. I played as Earthshaker. Pls FIX it... or tell me where i wrong.

Where you making sure not to go over the casting circle when you clicked it? The way Blink Dagger functions is that if you click over the maximum range you'll wind up going only 75% of the max blink distance.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GoloctocPontoff View Post
    Where you making sure not to go over the casting circle when you clicked it? The way Blink Dagger functions is that if you click over the maximum range you'll wind up going only 75% of the max blink distance.
    80% iirc, which would be 960 range and thus extremely close to 1000
    Every time someone make a false report.
    Making people's losses feel worse with just my name (don't ask me how it work, I certainly don't)

Currently observed Orb(Unique Attack Modifiers), Critical, and Bash interactions for DotA2

To:
    People who cry MM isn't fair: Maybe you're not as great as you make yourself to be.
    People who wants surrender: It exists, but I'm not teaching you how to do it.

Basic Member
    why? Oo ! in first dota and in hon it was max range always! Sense of this? How with human eye i know where 1200 is?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by -ANG3L- View Post
    why? Oo ! in first dota and in hon it was max range always! Sense of this? How with human eye i know where 1200 is?
    • If you used Blink to teleport to a distance over the maximum range, you'll be teleported 4/5 of the maximum range instead.

Don't think HoN = DotA 1:1 please.

The blink not going full distance supposedly is WC3 engine thing, but this behavior is consistent with DotA1 and thus NOT A BUG.

If you think it should be changed, take it to the appropriate forum (Misc)
    Every time someone make a false report.
    Making people's losses feel worse with just my name (don't ask me how it work, I certainly don't)

Currently observed Orb(Unique Attack Modifiers), Critical, and Bash interactions for DotA2

To:
    People who cry MM isn't fair: Maybe you're not as great as you make yourself to be.
    People who wants surrender: It exists, but I'm not teaching you how to do it.