Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Egypt are down -_-

Basic Member
    if u dont do something there will be another revolution in 25 jan and thousands will die caz of u !! our blood will be on ur hands forever !!

Basic Member
    Our government is just trying slowly to prison us in this damn country as they wish, I wish anyone can tell me what's the benefits of blocking an online GAME!!! We obviously don't play dota to use the VOIP to replace it with the phone calls. I really hope Vavle can look into this and provide some assistance to their Egyptian players, because we can't really do anything, even myself was be able to play two matches with a ton of struggles using a VPN that will never provide a constant stable pings sadly (tried paid ones).

They seem to be blocking the connection to any steam game, as I just tried with "War Thunder" and it gave "Disconnected, timed out" error.

They also seems like they also blocked LoL as I've seen Egyptians there complaining just like here.

VAVLE PLEASE. :/

Basic Member
    Volvo Please

We lost hope that ISPs would help us in anyway

The problem is that they are shutting down VoIP ports to disable stuff like Viper and Skype because those services ( or they claim ) affected the business of the Mobile Network Business .... Which is lame

Now I think they included the Steam VoIP ports and they are affecting the game ... at first it was auto-disconnect problems then we have like 90% Packet loss ... it's ridiculous ...

I think If you can allow the game to run on a different port other than Steam VoIP ports that would fix the problem ... so hope we get a replay or something

Basic Member
    This is big problem .... plz we want help all egyptian players suffering from this

Basic Member
    Actually using VPN service is the most suitable solution to overcome blocking, i am using bVPN myself and i Play many games and i managed to make VOIP calls without any interruption, you can try yourself and fortunately they offer 50% discount nowadays http://discount.bvpn.com/#