Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: You are helpless against toxic players.

Basic Member
    No I didn't say that.
    I talked specifically about custom game monetization because you complained about it.
    James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
    * 25.02.16 - 26.02.16
    Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by GermanViet View Post
    No I didn't say that.
    I talked specifically about custom game monetization because you complained about it.
    I complained that Vavle dont want to improve community with simple actions. Read theme. Custom game monetization? Fine, but make it after u fix all other problems. Go to 10x10 custom game, right now. I guarantee you that you'll find trash talk, hate, and etc in chat in every lobby. Every lobby, Carl! You dont want to fix it by yourself? Then allow players to fix it, by their own! You made players to work on you by selling their content, and at the same time you dont want to allow them to make experience of your game better(better atmosphere)? Why? Are you mad?
    What will be if Doom will eat creep in which has sat down N'aix?
    How to win game against Zeus in -WTF mode?

Basic Member
    No you are not. Stop be so ego-centric whiny bitch that expect everyone around you imminently line out to fulfill your tastes, and grow up. Also you always have option to mute.

Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    No you are not. Stop be so ego-centric whiny bitch that expect everyone around you imminently line out to fulfill your tastes, and grow up. Also you always have option to mute.
    Only my tastes? Or maybe taste of 1286 ppl?(for example http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...urn+solo+queue)
    Really? Show me how u can mute opposite team in 10vs10. You can't do that. And u have to listen scummers. Or you can leave and ruin game for other players...
    What will be if Doom will eat creep in which has sat down N'aix?
    How to win game against Zeus in -WTF mode?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanViet View Post
    So you believe custom game makers shouldn't make money? If they can't make money there would be less modders trying to make good custom games. The most polished one currently, Element TD, have an option for donation. They deserve the money. They are hosting servers for their forum and leaderboard etc. which costs money.
    Kinda flawed logic considering we have had a decade of WC3 mods asking for nothing. This "gibsmedat" mentality has to go away when it comes to mods. When you make mods, you make it for the community, not for money. See realitymod.com, years of working and all they ask for is server donations.

You do know some people just have modding as a hobby? This monetizing mentality will just reintroduce workshop mafias when it comes to mods.