Thread: New ranked system, which must be like this!

Basic Member

Lightbulb New ranked system, which must be like this!

Hello everyone! I have played since 2011, to think about at that time players and games with now, its DISASTER, which doesn't cost!

We are all know that this ranked doesnt work for 100%, as its non fully system!

If I were in VALVE worker, I think I will be able to do those or new system like those:

1) Delete button RANDOM, as its useless for us, early was deleted button REPICK! (NO RANDOM, EZ LIFE) ---
    2) Before to start pick, why you couldnt ban from 1 hero, which we dont like, also which doesnt want to see at enemy's pick! I mean after all connecting, From 1 to 10 players will ban 1by1, then will begin pick, how old pick! (ALL PICK+ALL BAN) +++
    3) To add BLACT list, when you play with NOOB, who can't play, you can add there, and the next time you won't play with him, and NEVER in your life, because its important, nowadays we can play again with some people, who we muted early, we knew that he is NOOB!---
    4) To play without booster, VALVE you can do like this, which works versus them! Why not to make a system, where people begin from 0 to ***** MMR for PRIZE POOL, and every day, week, month, year THE TOP MMR Players can get USD to their STEAM, ofc they can spend it in MARKET or STORE! It may works versus BOOSTERS, because, they wont do old works, as its profitable than to boost for NOOBS! ---
    5) In 1 year you can get new a calibration once! Why not? If people don't like, they can do it again from 1 January with 10 test games! It helps not to create more new accounts! I know that when in 2011 year people may delete own stats and they could play how CLEAR acc! +++
    6) Dota2 level, nowadays we can see that more people with boosted acc low level acc can play with high level account, its disaster to play with new guys, valve must add limit level accounts, like from 0-20lv, 20-40lv, 40-60lv 60-80lv, 80-100lv dota2 levels and then ....---
    7) New option with jungle ruiners, those people dont understand about jungle ruins, they can add like this, you cant hit more than 5sec from 0min to 20min, because like LC, naix, LD and other heroes can stay from 1 to 60min in jungle. THEY MUST SOLVE JUNGLE PROBLEMS! ---
    8) Winner with winners, loser with losers, why not? If in 1st game you won, the next match you would play with only winner players, if you losed match, you would played with loser players, it can be better than like this: for exp, if I won the match, why I must play with 4 players who has lose streak, wtf this? ---
    9) Role options! Why not? Because more people go to mid with double heroes, for exp before to search the game, you must choose the role. It helps not to play with double mid, which later one of them will feed courier or wont give to use courier and sometimes will destroy items. ---

FINALLY: I think it will help for our community and in the future to play without PROBLEMS and others! If I have a new ideas, I will add here!
    Last edited by 23ZHUKE76; 05-16-2016 at 05:06 PM.

Nothing here is a bug. Considering your points:
    1) http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=117122
    2) http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=122480
    3) Not going to happen, that's the point of the MMR system.
    4) Don't really like that. Weekly automated tournaments would be nice, but a constant additional cash flow for top tier players?
    5) There's really no point in recalibrating. You're not randomly getting better or worse and even if you took a break and played only unranked your rating will adapt in a decent time frame.
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

Basic Member
    ok

I'm not sure if this came across wrong: this is only my personal opinion, you're free to explain your points further as to why your ideas make sense (although you should probably read through the posts I linked).
    Last edited by Kryil-; 01-26-2016 at 09:33 AM.
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

Basic Member
    I like the ban idea for all pick. I'd insta ban crap like Techies or Tinker.
    Last edited by pent1um; 01-26-2016 at 12:50 PM.

Basic Member
    After many times I see that Valve did some of them! FUCKING DISASTER!