Thread: Teleport Scroll and other consumables going directly to courier

Basic Member

Teleport Scroll and other consumables going directly to courier

Teleport Scroll and other consumables going directly to courier even when I'm at base with empty inventory slots. This has happened multiple times and is very annoying.

Also, could you pleasefix the place the courier goes to. When you send back to base it always goes in front of the shop and its very annoying to click behind it!

Thanks,

Kasp3r

I've never had anything go straight to the courier unless I was being a moron and forgot I was on the courier when I bought something (I blame lack of sleep).

There's already a long thread about the default position of the courier.

I am 80% sure I've had this happen to me as well. For instance, I'll be using my hero and buy a tp with an open slot in my inventory, yet the tp scroll will go to the courier or stash and I'll have to transfer the item again. It's a redundant step, and actually buying from the shop should ALWAYS default to putting the item on you, then to the courier if you're full, then to the stash if you're full, and if the courier is full (this is assuming you and a courier are at a shop).

I can even upgrade my courier into a crow eventhough the courier is far from the shop. I thought it was intended but now I read this I don't know anymore :].

Quote Originally Posted by Elm View Post
    I can even upgrade my courier into a crow eventhough the courier is far from the shop. I thought it was intended but now I read this I don't know anymore :].
    I think the OP's and my concern is that when our heroes buy a consumable, and the courier is nearby, it goes on the courier instead of on the hero.

Basic Member
    Can we have all bought items default to hero inventory if they have space? I've had this issue too, it's only a minor annoyance, but if you're rushing to tp to a tower it can delay you..

This should only happen if you have the courier selected at the time. If you have a match where you had the hero selected and the item went to the courier, please post the matchid.