Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Account supended

Quote Originally Posted by Breaksense View Post
    Could it be this? https://autohotkey.com/

Anything else couldn't be... because everything else it's the same as it was for the past 6 months+.
    Why you need that executor program to alter your Dota 2 hot-keys? I thought Dota 2 already has many adjustments for us to set weird...tbh
    [ SEA & Western English are different ~ please understand ]
    [ If I accidentally insulted or post harmful content, please do notify me or remove it ]
    -

AutoHokey is an incredible tool. It allows you to do certain things that Dota 2 can't (changing the behavior of mouse buttons and modifiers) and a lot more. It is very widespread and definitely doesn't trigger VAC - that would cause thousands of complaints here.
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

Actually, I'm not sure about VAC, but Blizzard's Warden does ban AHK. Are you sure it doesn't trigger a VAC ban?

Quote Originally Posted by J2Krauser View Post
    Actually, I'm not sure about VAC, but Blizzard's Warden does ban AHK. Are you sure it doesn't trigger a VAC ban?
    I've used AHK a lot in the past while playing WoW (and have never been banned), where did you get that info from? I wouldn't wonder if they detect macros that break their "one action per mouse click"-rule, but the tool itself shouldn't be bannable unless they changed it (googling only shows thousands of threads asking if it's bannable, but no one that claims to be banned due to using AHK).
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

Basic Member
    I actually used it for the Blur game, as it doesn't allow custom remapping of the keys. I'm really out of ideas... Besides AHK I've read some people say Razer Synapse and similar programs tend to trigger VAC (despite a user telling otherwise here, and I using it for months, maybe sometimes it does something crazy and bam?), other than that I literally have no damn clue. Could spyware, or maybe keyloggers trigger VAC?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Breaksense View Post
    Could it be this? https://autohotkey.com/

Anything else couldn't be... because everything else it's the same as it was for the past 6 months+.
    Dota 2 vac bans are 30 days long. Happy cheating!

Basic Member
    That's not true. If your profile is marked with a VAC ban it is permanent. The ban is only lifted when the VAC ban was issued for the wrong reason. E.g. an anti virus hit the market and Valve hasn't put it on their white list yet.
    James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
    * 25.02.16 - 26.02.16
    Spoiler: 

Basic Member
    Well it seems they are completely ignoring my ticket... not even the decency to tell me to fack off. There goes my hope in trying to get at least some checks or investigation, despite the text wall I wrote there.
    Dunno if there's any connection but I do have HotS installed too, and I'm still going strong on matches. Interesting. But then again VAC =/= Blizz's Warden I suppose.

I use autohotkey sometimes 2 for auto-mouse click on mid of screen to "ACCEPT" match when ready ,away from computer or somesuch and don't really wanna stand here waiting for game to be ok.

Basic Member
    Ah, the long awaited answer has arrived. The infamous tech support's standard answer.