Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Account supended

Basic Member
    Steam Support is bad but if even if you were getting answer written by a human you wouldn't be satisfied anyway since they explicitely stated they won't help you with your VAC ban situation. Kryil already linked this page: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...4044-qdhj-5691

All VAC bans are permanent - Valve has a zero-tolerance policy for cheating and will not lift VAC bans on request. Steam support agents cannot remove or modify bans. If a round of VAC bans is determined to have been issued incorrectly, they will be automatically reversed by our servers. Creating a Steam Support ticket will not cause your ban to be removed.
    Steam Support won't help you and they won't provide information on your VAC ban.

We will not disclose the cheats that were detected while connected to a VAC secured server. We have detailed records for each VAC ban; however releasing this information will only benefit cheat developers. The VAC team is continuously investigating VAC bans when users claim them to be false.
    They have 0 tolerance. On that page they've also said that even if you were hijacked and the hijacker caused the VAC ban, the VAC ban will not be removed. Fng, a Dota 2 pro player from Virtus Pro, was VAC banned in CS:GO presumably because of the fault of someone else. He still has the VAC ban in CS:GO (150 total hours played).
    James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
    * 25.02.16 - 26.02.16
    Spoiler: 

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanViet View Post
    That's not true. If your profile is marked with a VAC ban it is permanent. The ban is only lifted when the VAC ban was issued for the wrong reason. E.g. an anti virus hit the market and Valve hasn't put it on their white list yet.
    I dunno, Ensange forum was filled with VAC bans + proofs that lasted 30 days.

Basic Member
    With "was filled" do you mean over a year ago? Because back then it was true that you would only be banned for 30 days.

I'm not up with the latest news of cheats out there so I might be wrong. Feel free to PM me the forum (or screenshot if it is a closed access forum) so I can verify what you've said.
    James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
    * 25.02.16 - 26.02.16
    Spoiler: 

I thought as well, that VAC bans on dota are only 30 days. I read that like months ago. I don't know if they altered that rule by now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by testuser8 View Post
    I dunno, Ensange forum was filled with VAC bans + proofs that lasted 30 days.
    Let me correct you
    for Cheating ban is permanent
    for other stuff like, griefing, flaming, high level of toxicity, something which is out of LP's range, then 30 days ban

Banned
    Probably he is using an outdated maphack and got himself banned. Anyway I do support banning cheaters, unwanted group of players in any possible gaming industry.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by proman View Post
    Probably he is using an outdated maphack and got himself banned. Anyway I do support banning cheaters, unwanted group of players in any possible gaming industry.
    Buddy, maybe you didn't understand, or didn't even care read the whole thread. You know how it is said humans are rational beings? I'll ask you again; would you try and cheat after playing 2000 hours of DotA and have spent money in it? Judging by the useless post you made yes. "Probably" you have a problem up there, you know.

Anyway I suppose if it was a ban with limited time it would specify in-game, wouldn't it?

Basic Member
    i really doubt the legality of taking something away that i paid for with no validation, reason, proof,warning, trial, refund or anything like that it just seems criminal and actually might be.