Thread: [Suggestion] Match ID Filter option

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

[Suggestion] Match ID Filter option

I am suggesting that the filter for the "Recent Games" search should have the ability look up a specific match ID.
    It makes the match ID feature quite a bit more useful to players.

Sorry if this is a repost, but I searched and didn't find anything.
    Last edited by Jimi; 01-24-2012 at 05:50 AM.

Basic Member
    +1

currently u can view the games by matchid by using console "dota_match_details MatchID"

but yeah, +1 for putting the match id under filter option.would be a lot easier

Quote Originally Posted by xXSynXx View Post
    currently u can view the games by matchid by using console "dota_match_details MatchID"
    You also see it at the top left of the final scoreboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi View Post
    You also see it at the top left of the final scoreboard.
    dude.you misunderstood what i said. im not talking abt retrieving/or where can we get the matchid number. those command i gave is how to watch the replay by using matchid that u already have. which to say, if you already have a matchid in your hands, and you wish to watch the match but there's no way to filter the match using only matchid number, just use above mentioned codes through console to retrieve the games.

in other words, yes,currently you can look up a specific match using a match id BUT through console. so, your suggestion to put it into the filter list is good. it makes thing easier
    Last edited by xXSynXx; 01-24-2012 at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xXSynXx View Post
    dude.you misunderstood what i said. im not talking abt retrieving/or where can we get the matchid number. those command i gave is how to watch the replay by using matchid that u already have. which to say, if you already have a matchid in your hands, and you wish to watch the match but there's no way to filter the match using only matchid number, just use above mentioned codes through console to retrieve the games.

in other words, yes,currently you can look up a specific match using a match id BUT through console. so, your suggestion to put it into the filter list is good. it makes thing easier
    Ah, I was misunderstanding. Thanks.