Thread: [Bug] No Light and Weird Viewport on clip edit mode

Basic Member

Exclamation [Bug] No Light and Weird Viewport on clip edit mode

Bug when still frame on clip editor and camera viewport. Everything looks bright.
    http://x-v.it/uikpp6
    http://x-v.it/3fymx6

It gets normal when I hit play or switch to work camera

http://x-v.it/h5m3gm

http://x-v.it/fnpf06

And Lights don't work at all

http://x-v.it/zhcllb

I verified integrity and updated graphic drivers. Still doesn't work. Please help!
    Last edited by Arxin; 02-14-2016 at 04:18 PM.

Basic Member
    Ok the lights work when set the graphics to high settings.
    But the viewport on the clip editor is still buggy and it can't render movie properly.
    I checked the console and I think this is the issue, because it keeps popping up.
    [ W RenderSystem ]: Unable to append GL program binary to cache file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\game\dota\shadercache\gl\shaders.cache". Clearing cache.Unable to append GL program binary to cache file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\game\dota\shadercache\gl\shaders.cache". Clearing cache.Unable to append GL program binary to cache file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\game\dota\shadercache\gl\shaders.cache". Clearing cache.

Basic Member
    this too
    [ W RenderSystem ]: Bailing out of OnBlockForQuery after 0.250 seconds
    [ W General ]: CSwapChainBase::QueuePresentAndWait() looped for 21 iterations without a present event.
    [ Entity System ]: CLIENT: portrait_world_callback_handler(C_PortraitWorldCal lbackHandler) '' [16386] thinking for 11.33 ms!!!
    [ W General ]: CSwapChainBase::QueuePresentAndWait() looped for 21 iterations without a present event.
    [ W General ]: CSFMParticleSystemQuery::UpdateDeferredLight not yet implemented!
    [ W General ]: CSwapChainBase::QueuePresentAndWait() looped for 22 iterations without a present event.
    [ W General ]: CSwapChainBase::QueuePresentAndWait() looped for 22 iterations without a present event.
    [ W General ]: CSwapChainBase::QueuePresentAndWait() looped for 24 iterations without a present event.
    [ W RenderSystem ]: CDynamicBufferMgrGL::Allocate: Exhausted all available dynamic buffers of type (2), creating a new one.
    [ W General ]: CSwapChainBase::QueuePresentAndWait() looped for 23 iterations without a present event.
    [ W General ]: CSwapChainBase::QueuePresentAndWait() looped for 23 iterations without a present event.

Current position co-ordinates non-tracable. Unknown space.
    Do you have any special launch options for Dota 2? Did you obtain the new Vulkan DLC for Dota 2? Make sure you don't have any launch options such as -dx11 or -gl (other than -vulkan) enabled if you did download the new Vulkan DLC.

You might also want to opt in for the Steam Beta Update to coincide with the Vulkan DLC.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyoka View Post
    Do you have any special launch options for Dota 2? Did you obtain the new Vulkan DLC for Dota 2? Make sure you don't have any launch options such as -dx11 or -gl (other than -vulkan) enabled if you did download the new Vulkan DLC.

You might also want to opt in for the Steam Beta Update to coincide with the Vulkan DLC.

Oh my god thank you it works now. I had -gl on my launch options and I wasn't in the Steam beta, but this fixed it. Finally I can do some work, thanks again