Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Solo MMR Recalibration Option

Basic Member
    NO, It's bad to let people recalibrate after a month of losing and dropping from 4k to 2k.
    It's not gonna do good, maybe you are good for 3k, but a lot of other people will just arrive at 4k and drop again, in the meantime ruining quite a few games.
    I am against this option, I am on 3k solo, I think I can go at least 4k, but I don't even play often and I don't whine about the system.
    The system is perfect, trying to keep all players within a 50% win ratio, which is fine, but those exceptional players, those get to go up the ladder, those are the players that can win their game, even if their team is bad, even if they are playing alone, a mid hero, a jungle carry..
    Intel Pentium G3220 @ 3.00GHZ(Dual-Core)
    Kingston HyperX Fury Black Edition 8GB 1866Mhz
    Gigabyte H81M-S1
    Nvidia Geforce 9400 GT(Overclocked)

Check out my T-Shirts and other stuff
    My Newest Video:
    Mirana Arrows! - lakimens

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by igorce_cool View Post
    [...] The lower the mmr you have the worst ppl you will have in team. [...]
    And so will be the enemies.

@OP
    If you think you are better than your team, you are automatically better than your opponents. Simple.

If you are really better than 1.5K MMR players, then it won't be an issue carrying with Sand King only and winning game by game. If you think "wtf is he talking?? carrying with Sand King?" now, then you belong to 1.5K. Simple again.

Basic Member
    I need my MMR recalibrated being placed at 3.5k and I'm at 2.8k thanks to fucking cunts ruining games forever and all these useless peruvian shits fucking up my games.

And I know once I get out of the shithole and into the promised land of 4.5k+ there aren't any peruvians.
    Petition to remove Single Draft. All Random is more balanced than Single Draft.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iratus View Post
    I need my MMR recalibrated being placed at 3.5k and I'm at 2.8k thanks to fucking cunts ruining games forever and all these useless peruvian shits fucking up my games.

And I know once I get out of the shithole and into the promised land of 4.5k+ there aren't any peruvians.
    Get better. Simple.

Basic Member
    It's not that simple, I have over 60% win rate in normal matches, as hc and mid heroes. But I have 30% win rate in ranked matches. Stop believing that being better will make you climb the mmr, it won't, you need luck. You need to be lucky to get a "decent" team, or a non-toxic team, or even a team you can communicate with. The thing is not how YOU play, it's how the TEAM plays, and I can assure everyone, that below 4k, if you're unlucky, you will drop to 1k in a week. You can be REALLY better than everyone in the match, but one player can't win, simple.

Basic Member
    Two Things. First of all, I think the current matchmaking in Dota 2, be it unranked or ranked, is far away from being "perfect". So thinking about how to improve it and actually changing things is really important imo. Second off, we need more opinions from people who either boost accounts or have climbed themselves from 1.5k to 5k, so complainers like you have to agree on the fact that you just have to play enough games in order to climb MMR (assuming you really deserve it based on your skill level). There will always be 9 random players and you, from which only 4 end up on your team and 5 on the enemy team, meaning you will win more than you lose in the long run, depending on your own performance.

add MMR level to access, suggestion lvl 15 or 20 to players, earn points and Dota levels, Which unlocks new icons for the player's profile.

I can not climb my mmr, because it has very bad players, unprepared!

will have less noob players !!!!!!