Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: [Suggestion] Solo-only queue for Match-Making

Basic Member
    Yeah, dota 2 needs this. I hate when mm send me to a noob party full of annoying players... or worse, against a party full of tryhards. No, seriously now, who picks vengeful spirit roam 'warder' bitch in pubs? What happened to the ursa, naix, bs, sb, axe line ups?

It is entirely likely the only people rating this thread as poor are the ones who PUB stomp with 5-player teams vs solos.

He isn't talking about 1v1 matches, he means that people that go into the que alone should be matched together in another pool. Think it sounds reasonable, of course this has to be an option else you can't play if you have a team of four people.

Quote Originally Posted by Konung View Post
    He isn't talking about 1v1 matches, he means that people that go into the que alone should be matched together in another pool. Think it sounds reasonable, of course this has to be an option else you can't play if you have a team of four people.
    +1

This sounds like the most sensible alternative to a separate queue.

Also not every 5 man team is a pup-stomp. I play with some friends that are new to the game, quite frankly it's the best way to teach them. No pressure from randoms.

Basic Member
    Been up: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=18943. With FF option too.

Its really needed.

Basic Member
    I just played a game with 5 solo players on my team against a party of 4 ttryhards who counterpick everyhero we randomed... not need to say it was a shameful game. Rly, everygame I play is against a party of 3 or 4, what's wrong with this matchmaking system?

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolic View Post
    4 man + 1 man team against a 4 man + 1 man team. Here is your answer. Same applies to 3+2's.
    ^^This. If the MM is working best then it should ensure that both sides have the same number of solo players. Then there is no problem.
    Please read Common Discussions, Common Suggestions, Common Technical Issues, Common Bugs, and do a website search prior to making any new thread.
    Use the report () button to report flaming, illegal discussions, offensive content, excessive spam, trolling, advertising, or duplicate threads

Basic Member
    Agreed!
    Who wants to play vs something like this:
    http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/64...3B2F388D1975C/

Fyi: the 5th guy on their team was also a friend of theirs

Basic Member
    I bet you guys played all on www.dota-league.com and enjoyed it!

I loved the fact that you can join with your friends into a game and it gets all mixed up into "nearly" balanced teams!

I would love to see this in dota 2, I cant put my need in words for this function!!!

So basically you invite your friends into a group and join "SOLO" Matchmaking and the teams get mixed up or you join "TEAM" Matchmaking und you join against other teams !

pls get this function !!!!

Basic Member
    Read the Misc stickies please, thank you.