Thread: BUG: "ITEM IS NOT ALLOWED FOR THIS HERO" UNABLE TO BUY ITEMS AT 30MIN MARK

Angry BUG: "ITEM IS NOT ALLOWED FOR THIS HERO" UNABLE TO BUY ITEMS AT 30MIN MARK

ITEM IS NOT ALLOWED FOR THIS HERO. any item cant be purchased... when it hit 30 min mark

sample match. match id 2251111780. i was clockwerk. any item i tried to buy, from tp to recipes didnt work. was showing the error message in the game ITEM IS NOT ALLOWED FOR THIS HERO. when the game was at the 30+ mins, i cant buy anything... as in ANYTHING. this was my 3rd game for the day and then that bug happened.

Bro I got a same bug..
    Match id : 2251875146. I was lina, I can't buy any item, can't even buy a tp. Please check this valve team.
    Thanks for reading.
    Sorry i'm not good in English20160327045803_1.jpg

Basic Member
    I have this problem in a hero demo in Dota 2 Test. Items do make sense. They are the once that are probably forbidden to particular heroes, for the sake of balance. BUT they are still in official Valve's suggested items list.

(In my case they were Dagon and Greaves and Eul's on Skywrath.)

EDIT: No, actually, Sick, and Glimor, and Mangos, and Octarine, and Urn are unavailable too. That gotta be a bug, or temporary disabled items in Dota Test.

EDIT: Actually it was Dota, not Dota Test.

EDIT: Just updated the game, now it works.
    Last edited by illinar; 12-15-2016 at 01:24 PM.