Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Suggestion] HUD Change (mockup)

Basic Member

[Suggestion] HUD Change (mockup)

I'm at work, bored as hell with nothing to do, and to kill time I've made this HUD change suggestion. Resized and realigned some elements, added some. Here's the image so tell me what you think. I used screenshot from aydin690‎ since I don't have dota at my pc at work.

Last edited by shoneec; 01-26-2012 at 05:56 AM.

Basic Member
    Love it, especially what you did with stats and level up button.

Basic Member
    looks awful

Quote Originally Posted by vladhood View Post
    looks awful
    You seriously like the existing one better? Or are you saying you can do better than this? Let's see it then.

I think this is a good improvement over the current one. I'm not saying it can't be even better, but it's still progress and that's a good thing.
    Please read Common Discussions, Common Suggestions, Common Technical Issues, Common Bugs, and do a website search prior to making any new thread.
    Use the report () button to report flaming, illegal discussions, offensive content, excessive spam, trolling, advertising, or duplicate threads

Basic Member
    Is the image below armor movespeed? Bless you sir.

I like the throwback to dota 1 item layout. The center doesn't need to be so small imo but I like the way this looks overall.

Basic Member
    Awesome job! I would definitely use that UI instead of the other one. I always feel like the screen it too cluttered, and only having a narrow effective view area sucks.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian_Black View Post
    Is the image below armor movespeed? Bless you sir.
    Yep, it's a movespeed. I have no clue why they didn't include it in the first place.

Basic Member
    Adding movespeed there was an awesome idea! Like it.

Quote Originally Posted by revolu7ion View Post
    I like the throwback to dota 1 item layout. The center doesn't need to be so small imo but I like the way this looks overall.
    Yeah I agree. I like it a lot, but I would make the middle character info section a bit bigger.
    Please read Common Discussions, Common Suggestions, Common Technical Issues, Common Bugs, and do a website search prior to making any new thread.
    Use the report () button to report flaming, illegal discussions, offensive content, excessive spam, trolling, advertising, or duplicate threads