561 47.02%
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43

Thread: Option to turn off "cosmetics"

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elun View Post
    bump
    Well this is cute.

Bump anyway.
    If you don't have an intelligent reply for me, don't bother I will shred your non sense to pieces.

Basic Member
    This will never be added. People buy cosmetics for others to see.
    Possible solution to foreigners issue
    In the grim darkness of the far future there is only war.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Redthirst View Post
    This will never be added. People buy cosmetics for others to see.
    Just like an exhibitionist. Sure he wants to display his genitals... but I dont wanna see em!!! lol

On a serious note, and to be perfectly honest, the ones that are gonna appreciate the cosmetics are the majority of people that wont turn off cosmetics anyway. To the rest of them they are just some annoying &#@%ers. IF they just added the option, default on, unless u turn it off, I guarantee you, nothing will change. Like, nothing at all.
    Last edited by Shovelrats; 11-06-2015 at 11:56 PM.
    If you don't have an intelligent reply for me, don't bother I will shred your non sense to pieces.

I voted yes mainly because I know cosmetics make it even WORSE for new players. There's already so many heroes and skills to get to know, differentiate and understand. And then all of the sudden you see a hero that looks almost completely different!....

Buuuut I know valve will not do it because that would mean players would not be sure if other people can see their flashy earrings, and that would reduce the interest/sales of said items.
    Make a NON automated report system.
    I would rather wait 10 minutes for a balanced, fun and exciting match that will last 1+ hours. Than wait 10 seconds for a poorly balanced crapmatch that will end in 30- minutes
    Valve, How I'm I supposed to respect certain boundaries to prevent a mute if I dont know them because they are different for each and every person on each and every game I play?
    The only type of player that dislikes having his stats public are the players that suck and cheaters