Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How many matches to join Ranked Match?

Referring to the upload, this is something I don't really understand! With such records on Dota 2 (65 hours), how can he start joining Ranked All Pick? I was able to pick this fellow because he left the game while loading time. There are 112 heroes in Dota 2 and he has such 65 hours of records of gameplay. Make your own maths calculation per match. Don't tell me he is professional who finishing all his game in less than 30 minutes. Or maybe you can go check all his recent unranked games records duration.

There are a lot of newbies or new players keep joining Dota 2 game but dev like never care at all. Oh...if they spend their game play for up to 65 hours, then they can start to join Ranked All Pick too?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [ SEA & Western English are different ~ please understand ]
    [ If I accidentally insulted or post harmful content, please do notify me or remove it ]
    -

The way you talk makes me feel as if you didn't know what mmr does. New players are bound to play with other new players because they'll have similar mmr. There's no harm in that.
    Spoiler: 
    I guard the rear.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Assguard View Post
    The way you talk makes me feel as if you didn't know what mmr does. New players are bound to play with other new players because they'll have similar mmr. There's no harm in that.
    This guy is kid, do you like to argue with idiots who brings you down to their level and beats you by experience?

Quote Originally Posted by godlydevils View Post
    This guy is kid, do you like to argue with idiots who brings you down to their level and beats you by experience?
    N/A
    [ If I accidentally insulted or post harmful content, please do notify me or remove it ]
    -

Bumping back this old topic to be discussed if anyone still alive here.
    -