New option has added in settings. http://www.dota2.com/news/updates/26786/
    //dota_settings_quick_move 0// "Quick Move"

Quote Originally Posted by Kodorieg View Post
    New option has added in settings. http://www.dota2.com/news/updates/26786/
    //dota_settings_quick_move 0// "Quick Move"
    WOW! it only took like..6 years? Definitely
    worth an update.

Quote Originally Posted by ExecutorQ3 View Post
    everytime i relaunch dota the line is erased from cfg and the minimap size is set to default (dota_hud_extra_large_minimap 0).
    [..]
    P.S. Is there any way of disabling the stupid kill sound
    This one is machine dependent (resides in machine_convars.vcfg) so it might get reset because of the resolution you run in. Just add it as a launch option: +dota_hud_extra_large_minimap 1
    Second issue: not possible without a client-side mod (sound replacement needs to be inside a vpk).
    Sry for late response.

Quote Originally Posted by aveyo View Post
    This one is machine dependent (resides in machine_convars.vcfg) so it might get reset because of the resolution you run in. Just add it as a launch option: +dota_hud_extra_large_minimap 1
    Second issue: not possible without a client-side mod (sound replacement needs to be inside a vpk).
    Sry for late response.
    Don't worry about late responce, it's still better than nothing

Thx for hint about 1st issue, will definitelly try that out (just for info: 1920x1200, exclusive fullscreen) .
    As for the second one, i kinda knew it cannot be done... I had hope for snd_soundmixer command (found some posts where ppl used it to silence / reduce volume of ping sound), but i was unable to use it the way it would work. Guess it's not possible anymore.

Thx for reply, as always.

Exe

EDIT:
    So, placing the line about minimap size ("dota_hud_extra_large_minimap" "1") into the machine_convars.vcfg file worked - i really though i tried this file too (had the feelin once i opened it), but i guess not.

Thx
    Last edited by ExecutorQ3; 01-15-2017 at 01:24 PM. Reason: report
    General Ranked Matchmaking Feedback Thread - Share your experience.
    Which modes should be available in ranked matchmaking? - Let's try to make something important happen.

Phase 1: Collect Underpants
    Phase 2: ?
    Phase 3: Profit

I did not say that it's not possible...
    Oh, ok, misunderstood you there.

Before you ask...
    I won't ask then
    I don't think local modify like this would be VAC banned too (even though my friend got VAC ban for only having HF blue shift in Library - bought it in orange box, never installed it and got banned few months later for smth he did in that game), but wth, i live only once, right?

So thx, I will try it in a bit.

Exe

EDIT:
    Really thx for that file.
    I've checked content of that vpk and those sounds, edited that vpk (unlike you i don't mind those 2 you find annoying - i know: 5 human, 10 opinions ) so it only includes those kill ones... and it's working.

Thx!

EDIT2:
    Looks like using the mod cuts me out of friend feed - the feed is empty when using it, while when i delete commands from launch option and run the game without the mod the feed is back (might also block chat in channel, since i didn't saw a single line in channel with 4k users).
    I'll investigate this further (not sure about this, but i think it's not the language, since i use english for steam, dota and any other game i have).
    Last edited by ExecutorQ3; 01-17-2017 at 06:18 AM. Reason: edit1: results; edit2: issues
    General Ranked Matchmaking Feedback Thread - Share your experience.
    Which modes should be available in ranked matchmaking? - Let's try to make something important happen.

Phase 1: Collect Underpants
    Phase 2: ?
    Phase 3: Profit

Quote Originally Posted by ExecutorQ3 View Post
    EDIT2:
    Looks like using the mod cuts me out of friend feed - the feed is empty when using it, while when i delete commands from launch option and run the game without the mod the feed is back
    Known issue with such convenient -language xxx mods (dumb panorama searches for xxx suffix as a language name online, instead of using cl_language).
    I'm against editing gameinfo.gi that might fix it, and instead have always modded the LowViolence assets in dota_lv directory.
    So instead of all that language options, just use launch option -lv (but then you need to fix actual lv particles as to not turn blood into alien green).
    Like in Dota_2_annoying_ui_sounds_replacement_v2
    Anyway, discussion deviated from the main focus of this topic. Feel free to remove your previous post, and use forum PM instead if you still bump into non-cfg issues.

Basic Member
    Can you help? How can I make it work?

alias "+assisted" "dota_chat_mute_everyone 0"
    alias "-assisted" "dota_chat_mute_everyone 1"
    bind 4 "+assisted"

I need to toggle "dota_chat_mute_everyone 0" with a button. It's set to "1" in my autoexec.cfg

Alias and +- commands are not allowed in matchmaking games, so use something else:
    bindtoggle 4 "dota_chat_mute_everyone"
    or
    bind 4 "incrementvar dota_chat_mute_everyone 0 1 1"

Basic Member
    Thank you. This works if I put it in console but doesn't if I put it in autoexec.cfg Do you know what I can do?

Basic Member
    Also, is there a command to text mute everyone which I can toggle with one button so they can't ping on me extensively?

Quote Originally Posted by henaro View Post
    Thank you. This works if I put it in console but doesn't if I put it in autoexec.cfg Do you know what I can do?
    If placed in autoexec.cfg it can't override default keys that get set every new game - so make sure it's not assigned in GUI (default its a control group key).
    And no. Use the mute buttons manually.