Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: All Dota 2 GUI Settings - autoexec.cfg reference

Quote Originally Posted by ddaanniiill View Post
    спасибо разработчику cfg за все труды!!! мой potato pc тянет доту! в россии этим никто не занимается!
    Thanks!

любая кнопка не ставится на ультимейт. юзать мышкой Ultimate получается. клавиатурой нет. как исправить? cfg удалять не хочется. P.S. установил "GlanceValue".
    Any button is not put on the Ultimate. Use Ultimate mouse to get. There is no keyboard. how to fix? Cfg do not want to delete. P.S. Installed "GlanceValue".

No idea what you are trying to say.
    The mod does not affect cfg in any way.
    You can assign and override any key in the Hotkeys Settings menu.
    You can bind and unbind any key using in-game Console:
    Code:
    unbind R;
    bind "R" dota_ability_quickcast 5;
    You can reset all hotkeys by using launch option: -reset_keybindings +unbindall
    Remove the -reset_keybindings +unbindall after you start the game once

Basic Member
    Question about this. I'm using the potato config and limiting my fps to 60 - will that have a negative effect? I have a gtx 1050Ti.

Negative effect on what? The tweaks are more suited to actual potato hardware. It will disable / lower some graphic effects, that's all.
    GTX 1050Ti is more than capable of running DOTA at max settings without any tweaks, at least in 1920x1080 @ 60Hz.
    And since it's maximum power consumption is not really high, you don't even need to limit fps (unless on a laptop, when it's always advised as to not waste energy and generate heat just doing duplicate frames).

Basic Member
    Ok I sort of figured that - but I meant, I don't mind playing at 60fps, and I also like the minimalist feel (potato config) since I'm used to it from my laptop.

What I meant was, limiting fps to 60 isn't a bad thing right? Won't negatively affect the game's performance?

I do not know how to respond to that...
    It's a game feature, you've got a slider in advanced video options to limit fps.
    Why is that there?
    To advert the negative effect of spewing frames above the display frequency and doing so consume more power and generate more heat.

Hello,

Thanks for the great thread, but I have a question, if I wanted to disable the "dota_show_behavior_on_startup.bat" and what it does, how can I do that?

Thanks.