Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: BUG BOUNTY: Missing body parts bug.

I've seen this happen randomly today against a Nature's Prophet. Only thing I remember is that his clothes came off around the edge of the fog of war. Kind of like on the imaginary line of being seen and unseen (perhaps patrolling back and forth this "line" quickly). Not sure if it was day or night.

i think it because of a lot of things . maybe some critical moment on the game
    i saw this when we had some hex ability in game <lion rahasta HEX item>
    look at this ...
    lion use hex > http://dev.dota2.com/attachment.php?...9&d=1317137966
    lion in the game again http://dev.dota2.com/attachment.php?...0&d=1317138022
    shadow shaman in game > http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/54...C331524B7F44A/

/\ if u check the first picture . as soon as lion use hex the model crashed

Basic Member
    I'm pretty sure that in my last game, there were no rhasta/lion/hex.

I'm really sure, that this bug is about night and fog.

Basic Member
    joker the bug u mention here is a different i think. evry1 has that strange visual link when hes hexed.

Basic Member
    Honestly, I think it's completely random. I've tried hexing over and over again, hexing then using port key, going in and out of the fog and alot of other stuff with another person. So I have no clue.

EDIT: Sometimes Windrunner's Shackle Shot stretches like that. I don't remember why but I think it's when they die while Shackled and they respawn with a long shackle still connected to them, but it goes away shortly after.
    Last edited by Mastermind; 10-05-2011 at 02:54 AM.

Basic Member
    I never encountered this bug, not even once.

Could it have something to do with fullscreen mode? (I play borderless) or maybe some hardware?

So far as I read this post I can only feel this happens randomly to most of you.

Basic Member
    check match 14339.
    i guess its a bug witht the replay, cuz heros dont seem to have vision (i stand in fog all the time).
    but there u see sven and furion with that bug, mb u can find a connection with the replay and ingame bug.

edit: seems like its a common bug on replays (heros dont have visions). saw it in 2/2 replays now
    Last edited by LuckY.One; 10-05-2011 at 03:20 AM.

I remember seeing this twice, a necrolyte went into the fog, came back with his head gone. A prophet appears at top with his entire body disappeared. Reproducing, i have no idea.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mataur View Post
    I never encountered this bug, not even once.

Could it have something to do with fullscreen mode? (I play borderless) or maybe some hardware?

So far as I read this post I can only feel this happens randomly to most of you.
    I play borderless as well, but have seen this bug once on Sven (enemy player, not me) after I crashed out and reconnected. He died shortly thereafter and respawned with his full body intact.