RealOrFantasy.png

"Join The International Ranked Queue to begin your calibration. Play 40+ games and you’ll also have the option to replace your normal Ranked MMR with your new, hard-fought Season MMR once The International 2016 is complete."

lNY0L_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-600x0.jpg

thank-you-gifs-638.gif

Sure you have to buy Compendium but you know what? That's OK, I GLADLY pay to get my MMR finally re-calibrated since the system is broken as hell and cannot self-balance.

Remember how Valve kept saying there won't be a recalibration?

Remember how we kept explaining why it is needed since the self-balancing of the Elo system relies on being able to challenge opponents with MMR much higher than yours is disabled by Matchmaking and thus making it possible to have MMR much lower than you should?

Remember how they ignored us and still said there won't be recalibration?

So we were right all along.

Obviously this is a test from Valve. I only hope data will finally convince them that recalibration needs to be a permanent feature. So please, if you buy compendium, use this.

Sure you have to buy Compendium but you know what? That's OK, I GLADLY pay to get my MMR finally re-calibrated since the system is broken as hell and cannot self-balance.