Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: No Russians in EUROPE SERVER

  1. #21

  2. #22
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    105
    Another rage-kids, who induce and make conclusions only after several situations. You have bad players too, and yet, no one blames you. Are you having problems in family, so you put all your rage on russians? I just dont understand. I am Russian, and i CAN speak english, not perfectly, but still good enough so players can understand me. So please, PLEASE, find a pole in a street or some wall and beat a crap out of it, calm down.
    Also, the requests about creating separate server for russians are restricted.

  3. #23
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotrein View Post
    Another rage-kids, who induce and make conclusions only after several situations. You have bad players too, and yet, no one blames you. Are you having problems in family, so you put all your rage on russians? I just dont understand. I am Russian, and i CAN speak english, not perfectly, but still good enough so players can understand me. So please, PLEASE, find a pole in a street or some wall and beat a crap out of it, calm down.
    Also, the requests about creating separate server for russians are restricted.
    READ TILL END BEFORE FLAMING ABOUT RACISMFirst of all im surprised that this thread is still open since they close all server split threads, but since its not im going to comment on it.
    Now I am a person who agrees on a server split but I will give you all the reasons I have and trust me its not racism its the truth. Im half russian because my mother is russian, yet I live in England. Now when i see russians play I do not speak russina (even though my russian sucks) because I wish for the whole team to speak and to communicate in english since it is one of the most common languages in the world ( and it is the one i can speak best).
    Reasons for split:
    1. I can produce over 100 of replays/videos/clips of the times where russians not communicating in English (even though they could) ruined the game because they either 1. Pick heroes that cannot play them and ruin the game (yes practice is important but thats why we have PRACTICE MODE. I hate people who say that "its my first time with this hero" and never consider the option to go to PRACTICE MODe to practice the hero but this is not the place for this) 2. Pick good heroes but dont play with the team or cooperate with the team which ruins the games.
    2. If russian players do not want to communicate, then I dont see the issue. If a game is 4 russians I try to acomidate but I cannot because I do not understand. Would not it be easier if they would be able to communicate through the language the understand and preffer to speak?
    THIS IS NOT A RACIST ISSUE. I disagree with some people that say that EVERY russian is a bad player because that is wrong. Russian community has the biggest dota community in the world appart from china or south east. Some players are freaking good and they go to the pro scene. However the majority DO NOT WANT TO COMMUNICATE WITH English speakers and we have to mute the whole team sometimes if they simply rage at u in russian and its usualy 4 v 5 because one person cannot understand.
    If you say this is a racist attack I will say that you should get shot and look at the facts. Since the new system might ruin the replays I have I will play more games obviously and if I find a russian ruining my game I will make a montage and I will show to anyone who disagrees with the spit how much russians can ruin game and how many games they ruin.

    Now it is not only the russians obviously however russian is the majority and I believe that the server split would make both sides happy. If people who want to play with others in europe they should not be deprived of this option but they atleast should be speaking some english and not being assholes and not communicating with other players.

    If any one wants to argue with me PM me because I can carry on.
    All praise the lord and saviour GABEN NEWELL

  4. #24
    Basic Member eNTe_eXe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Germany/Texas
    Posts
    594
    Quote Originally Posted by VirJiL View Post
    There are so many russian speaking people in post-soviet states. A separate server for us is a good idea! ^__^
    And I thought I was the only one who thought this was a good idea. It is not just Russia, there are many, many countries that pretty much speak the same language and belong to the same cultural background. Why not putting them in one pool? Games will be more enjoyable for both sides.
    SEARCH FUNCTION, SEARCH FUNCTION, SEARCH FUNCTION. DAMNIT.

  5. #25
    Basic Member Svyaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    295
    Idc if it's racism or not, anyway there should be an option for russian players to play on european server too for example, not only "server only for russian retards" or smth. xD

  6. #26
    Basic Member Boss_Kobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    465
    learn what racism means, russians.

  7. #27
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    40
    Its not racism and if you actually my post I stated that russians should be allowed to play as long as they are willing to speak English to communicate with other people.
    All praise the lord and saviour GABEN NEWELL

  8. #28
    Basic Member Phrosnite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    -1
    its matchmaking , so the system find the same LVL
    That's not true. The current mm system is just for show, nothing more.

    Quote Originally Posted by EFFUS-Brainwash View Post
    I have a problem when i have russians in team which dont wanna speak english or dont play in team. . . .its soooo annoying!!!
    Did you know that only 5% of all russians speak English?

  9. #29
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    40
    Did you know that only 5% of all russians speak English?
    Doesnt that prove our point of needing a server split?
    All praise the lord and saviour GABEN NEWELL

  10. #30
    Basic Member Diabolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolagemlo View Post
    This thread is full of racism

    Russiahaters can die, but learn play with us
    If be honest, my observes for Eu players say that more part of Russian and ex-USSR players play better than EU players... sorry guys
    Your behaviour and you're the one of the reasons why nobody wants to play with Russians in their team.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dfxiispro View Post
    Doesnt that prove our point of needing a server split?
    QFT.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •