Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: No Russians in EUROPE SERVER

No Russians in EUROPE SERVER

I have a problem when i have russians in team which dont wanna speak english or dont play in team. . . .its soooo annoying!!!

Why canīt Russians have an Server for them selves??

Basic Member
    Shut up.

Please search before posting. There's about 100 threads on this already. It will happen when it happens, or it won't happen at all. Valve has the message loud and clear.

There are so many russian speaking people in post-soviet states. A separate server for us is a good idea! ^__^

Just want to add to the pool of people that feel Russian and ex-USSR counties deserve their own servers. As many others, I am asking "is Valve giving beta keys 90% to Russians only" - I mean Jesus!!! - there are good Russian players, or decent, but the overwhelming percentage, do ruin the fun of playing this game. At this rate, I will stop playing, and I think a lot of other people too. I am maybe average, but I enjoyed a game every now and then. But for 1-2 weeks, non-stop idiots. And they are always in my team. If there any decent Russians, they are in the opposite team. Law of averages defied like np. Anyways, Cheers! Make East Europe servers, so we keep our sanity!!!

Basic Member
    BLABLAFU I SUMMON YOU!

Basic Member
    I'm more bothered by russians sucking dick at this game and spamming shit on russian in chat. I'm not great myself but they just absolutely blow at this game. Make a russian server.

Is it racism?

Basic Member
    call me an ass, but last game, I unvouched trax from mid, our game was perfectly clear and we could win just with one push, then a russian guy with void stopped going with us and lost me a game that was completely under my control, report system is absolutely useless against this types and I'm god damn going crazy about idiots like that, so please, Valve, SPLIT THE EU AND ISOLATE THEM FROM MY PUBLIC GAMES

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aN00B1s View Post
    Is it racism?
    eliminating a large chunk of obnoxious, bad, uncommunicative players? No.