Thread: Tidebringer and Walrus Punch cast range too short after 6.87?

Basic Member

Tidebringer and Walrus Punch cast range too short after 6.87?

Don't know if this is the right place to post this, but after the 6.87 melee hero attack range change (128 -> 150) the 2 only melee autocast attack modifiers (Kunkka's Tidebringer and Tusk's Walrus Punch) still have a cast range of 128 instead of 150. Is this intended? If not, please fix it (for consistency reasons, also Tusk's Walrus Kick should have 150 cast range then).

punch already has 150 (although the range indicator seems to be wrong). Tidebringer has 128 and should have 150.

Kick is not an attack modifier.
    Please, just call me buny.

Basic Member
    I'm sure the reason, why Kick's cast range was choosen as exactly 128 when it was introduced, was that it had been the default melee attack range at that time and Punch also had it as its cast range. That's why I propose changing it to 150 as well (this minor buff is nothing game breaking).

Basic Member
    After testing, Tusk's attack range and Walrus Punch's as well as Kick's cast range are already all the same: 150. Just the range indicators of Walrus Punch and Kick are too small (128 instead of 150).

Basic Member
    Tidebringer's cast range got fixed in the last update, but it's range indicator didn't get updated accordingly, it was kept at 128 instead of 150. Can you fix the range indicators of Tidebringer and Walrus Punch as well as Kick, please?

Basic Member
    The range indicators of Tidebringer, Walrus Punch and Walrus Kick are still incorrect, only having a radius of 128 instead of 150. Pls, fix.

Basic Member
    Issues still persist.

Basic Member
    Upon further inspection, this is also the case with Infernal Blade.
    Issues still persist.

dota_range_display 150

Neither their cast ranges, nor their range indicators are wrong. They are all 150. There is no issue here.
    Please, just call me buny.

Basic Member
    When I tested infernal blade yesterday, the range indicator of the spell was significantly less than that of Doom's attack range. Furthermore, it allowed me to cast it while out of the "range" that the spell showed on hover.