Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [SUGGESTION] Flip the gold graph

Basic Member

[SUGGESTION] Flip the gold graph

The dire are on the top half of the map but the bottom half of the gold gained graph. I understand that this comes from them being the 'second' team but I find it very counter-intuitive while spectating as my brain seems to associate them with their geographical positions.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Forgive posting in the wrong section
    Last edited by Crazometer; 01-31-2012 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazometer View Post
    The dire are on the top half of the map but the bottom half of the gold gained graph. I understand that this comes from them being the 'second' team but I find it very counter-intuitive while spectating as my brain seems to associate them with their geographical positions.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Forgive posting in the wrong section
    I completely agree and actually posted thesame thing a few weeks ago. But guess what? no answer

There was also a guy who posted the same last week.. dont guess what happened to his post..

My brain didn't have this issue so I'll say... No.

Basic Member
    I can see your reasoning, but as far as it goes for me, I was always thinking of Legion as the first team while Dire is the second one. So, T-Down.

It's good as it is.

Basic Member
    Just watched another cast and it happened again! Me = epicenter of confusion.
    Sorry if it had already been posted but I did a quick search and didn't find anything

Changing it might take a while for some people to adjust, but really, why not? It's not like the radiant deserves to be the first team...

Basic Member
    I don't agree here, as I feel that the top of the graph is best associated with the team on the right hand side, ie the dire.

However, I do think that it DOES need interpretation, and it's not as intuitive as it could be.

So, I propose a solution - rotate the graph 90degrees and have the graph from left to right, instead of up and down. That way, it is clear that the /left/ hand side is Radiant and the /right/ hand side is Dire.

That way, no matter how you brain interprets it, it's clear.

I agree that Radiant team is the top team, and Dire the bottom team, so I definitely feel it should be flipped.

Flip it and also add slight green/red shades to the graph background to indicate which team it is.
    Please read Common Discussions, Common Suggestions, Common Technical Issues, Common Bugs, and do a website search prior to making any new thread.
    Use the report () button to report flaming, illegal discussions, offensive content, excessive spam, trolling, advertising, or duplicate threads

+1

Been meaning to bring this up for months. Same goes for the exp graph and the lineups (top 5 players should be Dire, bottom 5 Radiant).