Thread: Post Game Tooltips

Basic Member

Post Game Tooltips

Occasionally, the tooltips for all of the items which are viewable in the menu that comes up when a game ends have incorrect values for Mana and Cooldowns. It reports a 25 mana cost for every item and a 999 second cooldown. Don't know what triggers it, it just seems to happen every now and then.

this is known, every item will get 999cooldown and 25mana, if you watch the scoreboard,
    I would like to add something, if you buy a recipe, in the end in the scoreboard(not after game ends, but if you go there manually) every recipe will look like an item.
    Before posting a bug read the Bug posting guidelines first and check the Known Bugs list For existing bugs.

Use the report () button when you need help from a Moderator.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trena99 View Post
    this is known, every item will get 999cooldown and 25mana, if you watch the scoreboard,
    I would like to add something, if you buy a recipe, in the end in the scoreboard(not after game ends, but if you go there manually) every recipe will look like an item.
    Which item? Can you post a screenshot?

The Manacost/Cooldown thing is already known and I think I remember seeing the "Recipe->Item" posted as well.

Either Valve thinks it is low priority (likely) or they fix it when they overhaul the whole Replay-Download UI (unlikely)