Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Replay Availability Information

Basic Member
    Great news, just like TI taking place in Seattle :P

Quote Originally Posted by xyxspliffy View Post
    What about tournament replays?
    At a guess when the tournament mode is in the matches from that will automatically be flagged as a tournament replay.
    // Economy
    "NotTheStringsYoureLookingFor"

this will be very very useful...for example sites like dotastats will be able to make use of this new replay format..cant wait whats gonna be on this next dota 2 update!

I'm wondering Zoid, because I live in Singapore, so naturally I play in the SEA region. So there are two matches that I wish to have recorded, 4953255 and 4951293, but unavailable to do so because of the replay that is unavailable. I'm wondering if it is possible to have it fixed or privately sent to me? Thank you very much, and Cheers to the rest of the forums.

Basic Member
    I still have a few replays that are unavailable. Coincidentally, the unavailable replays were originally played BEFORE I changed my IGN - so I think this may have something to do with it.

If possible I would like to request for these replays to become available. MATCH ID: 2010286 & 2623485. Looking forward to editing these into a short movie.

Basic Member
    Hello, if possible I would like to download a replay but it's unavailable. Match id is 4999441. Thanks.

the most important question is since the invention of replays:
    can pls be able to change video position with a click on the track?
    in a 50 min game when i miss by a misstake the 45 mark,... well i have to repeat

Quote Originally Posted by Zoid View Post
    As recently mentioned in the blog, the upcoming Test release changes the replay format. Once the test version moves to the released version of Dota 2 all existing replays to be unable to be played. Please render your existing replays to video if you wish to keep important moments.
    Except the replays I want to record such moments from still aren't working(DECEMBER games)...doesn't this mean I'm basically screwed?

Basic Member
    Any updates on when SEA replays will be available? I feel kinda left out! Want to save some epic moments but there are no replays yet

Quote Originally Posted by Equal View Post
    the most important question is since the invention of replays:
    can pls be able to change video position with a click on the track?
    in a 50 min game when i miss by a misstake the 45 mark,... well i have to repeat
    Yes.