Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Replay Availability Information

Basic Member
    What happened to the "download replay" option since the yesterday's server maintenance? I can't download replays of mine or any other recent games that were played after the maintenance... It doesn't even show if the replay is available or not in the Match details popup...

Basic Member
    Please, read the dota 2 blog and keep yourself informed. Old replays will be lost, we have known this for several weeks now.

When is the test version available ?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HMAN911 View Post
    Please, read the dota 2 blog and keep yourself informed. Old replays will be lost, we have known this for several weeks now.
    I am not talking about old replays... I am talking about the games that I played after yesterday's server maintenance... I cant download them or even know if they are available or not...

Basic Member
    same problem here,just played a game (after the maintenance),and it says replay unavailable

Basic Member
    bump, I have the same problem as above.

I had a question about sending private game replays to other people and using the client to watch them.

I figured out that through the Watch tab you are unable to do this, but if you the console's playdemo replays\******* function you are able to watch the game.
    Last edited by Love is Dead; 02-17-2012 at 07:50 PM.

Basic Member
    Grr. Replays unavailable again, however they were working earlier today and I got to test the new awesome rewind option ^_^ that takes you instantly to any point of the game where you click.

Why are they actually unavailable? The server where they are stored is offline or something?

I'd like to update everyone on the replay situation.

As everyone knows we changed the replay format with our update yesterday. As with any new system, there are some growing pains. There was a misconfiguration issue and many of the replays of games in the last 24 hours are unavailable. We've fixed this issue and all games that are played from now should have their replay available shortly after the game completes.

I'd like to apologize if anyone didn't get the replay to that awesome game they played today, but they will be available for that awesome game you play tonight and tomorrow.

Basic Member
    Hi zoid, tournament replays doesn't seem to be updated?..