Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Riki's ult not working

Riki's ult not working

Hey,

Summary:
    Was dead as a Riki Level 11, had a skillpoint to spend open. Skilled the ultimate. As i came back to life, the ultimate didnt work(no invisibility) until i died again.

Repro Steps:
    Skill the ultimate while dead

Result:
    Riki wont turn invisible

Hopefully this is helpful. I dont know if this is intended or somthing, but it seemed strange to me.

Best wishes

Have not been able to reproduce this. Anyone able to reproduce this reliably?

I can confirm that this happens, its happened for at least the last two patches. I haven't found a perfect way to reproduce it but it most often happens after you respawn, you have to either use an ability, or attack something in order for his ultimate to activate again. I can provide replays of this happening once I am at a machine with dota 2 on it.

edit: might not be the same bug since op says he NEVER can re-invis, I can't reproduce that at all.

Basic Member
    couldn't reliably repro but just chiming in to say i've seen it happen.

Has been reported countless times,pls check common bugs section before reporting(i myself have made the same mistake )
    ps: reactivating the ult is easy..just attack something

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Andrei View Post
    Has been reported countless times,pls check common bugs section before reporting(i myself have made the same mistake )
    ps: reactivating the ult is easy..just attack something
    Its not listed under http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=13563 though I know its been reported before.

Basic Member
    i just sat in a practice game dying constantly with riki and had it happen to me a lot, though i couldn't have it happen consistently. i was constantly dying in mid (diving tower, in the river chokepoint, on my side of the tower)by making sure i was dying while attacking out of permanent invisibility and i spawned more than half the time without the buff on me.

Would be really helpful if someone could figure out how to make it happen consistently

Isn't this the issue that riki won't get invisible after respawning before attacking something?

I've actually seen this happen a bunch, however it went away after another auto attack.