Thread: Can't See Last Hits + Sounds + Projectiles

Basic Member

Can't See Last Hits + Sounds + Projectiles

Whenever I play on low-ping servers, I can't see the +43 gold from last hits. And this occurs very frequently in low-ping servers. On top of this, sounds and projectiles become missing, which is game-breaking in a way and needs to be looked at if possible.

There may be a relationship between ping and these glitches but as far as I'm aware, this occurs very frequently on Shanghai servers and Hong Kong servers. I also play in China, if that does make a difference.

I'm not sure if I can provide an image. But I will try to provide in-game footage of that occuring from the client side.

If the game footage is needed, I can try to do this, but I totally +1 this post.

I am missing: gold bonuses, hero attack animations, kill info and sometimes - tower projectiles. As it seems a common bug, I can only say it has something to do with the Invoker and his resources (btw, ice wall sometimes looks like 2 dark seer's walls bound together).

Do Something, plz.
    (Both standing hard lines solo, wr and clock)
    Ars-Art: nice dota, mini
    Mini: yeah. how r u?
    Ars-Art: tower is my best friend

Basic Member
    This just occurred in a game with me too, however it was linked with incredibly high delay and lag (even though all previous games were fine and my ping was still low in other programs). I could see no attack animations, no sounds, no messages on the screen (such as kills), cannot see gold when I get a last hit, and tower projectiles were gone as well. An invoker was in this game so maybe this is the cause. I was playing on SEA.

Basic Member
    i can confirm this ive experienced this on europe servers and i believe its related to lag specifically .