Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: russian server

Discussing Russian servers is a banned topic. Please read the common discussions post prior to posting. This will be closed.
    Please read Common Discussions, Common Suggestions, Common Technical Issues, Common Bugs, and do a website search prior to making any new thread.
    Use the report () button to report flaming, illegal discussions, offensive content, excessive spam, trolling, advertising, or duplicate threads

How old is topic starter? Adult express his thoughts? Why so serious?
    Germans, French, Serbia can SPEAK English? never.
    Its public BETA, without ranking there is no balance between teams. Play with 5 friends or be lucky to get good team.

You are racist.

PS. tell this to Na`Vi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by demitsuru View Post
    How old is topic starter? Adult express his thoughts? Why so serious?
    Germans, French, Serbia can SPEAK English? never.
    Its public BETA, without ranking there is no balance between teams. Play with 5 friends or be lucky to get good team.

You are racist.

PS. tell this to Na`Vi
    navi are ukrainians , urss broke a long time ago

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aN00B1s View Post
    Just ban this racist.
    Racist doesn't mean what you think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by radaw0w View Post
    navi are ukrainians , urss broke a long time ago
    You can't opposed Russian from Ukrainians, on the basis of what he writes or says. Dota is very popular in Russia and play into the closed beta is also very cool, so that too many children in the game who do not know English and do not understand teamplay. I made one rule for myself, as soon as someone write is not in English, just ignore him. I recommend it to you, your nerves, and the game will be much better

I am russian. What I can say? I can say that most of russian players are kids, that's why they don't know English, that's why they are tards and noobs. Also very often if they are not kids, they are angry and selfish. It is sad but it is true. Not all russians are bad, but most.
    Also if there will be russian server I will be happy to play on EU servers with more adequate players.

Basic Member
    +1 on the servers, i think they would like it aswell as everyone else!

it's not about Russians, it's about arrogant kids all over the world, who feel safety behind the screens. Just set Dota2 one time payment like 300$ or more, lots of them will run away to LoL or somewhere else, that's gona be perfect.

1st post full of racism, where's moderators.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aN00B1s View Post
    Just ban this racist.
    - That's how you detect russian who cant speak english D: This is not racism, but nationalism.

"RUSSIANS IN TEAM OMG LOL ZOMG NOOBS" - that's how you hide you were sucking the whole game.

Bad players are usually new players, not only russians, or the ones who feed enemy team from the very beginning noticing russians are in his team(how poor).

If you want to play without russians, play HoN, or play on American/Chinese servers, enjoying 450+ ping.

[edit] THE MAIN FACT is who type "russian retards in team, we lose" are 70% russians or russian-speaking themselves

Banned
    facts cant be racist