Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: russian server

not this again... dear mod, close this numbnut thread please

Basic Member
    Ok. I also can post facts like Romanian Doom with linken sphere at 30 min that farms all game, German chen who said "solo mid" and port everyone on base, also german enigma that at 10 min in forest ask "buy courier and wards" yea i went at base as pudge, sell everything and bought fly courier + wards, so i did teamwork, and he wants report me for trolling -_- . Its about ppl not nation. Actually its BETA PUB, and noone should tryhard, dota was always FUN GAME, and we really need ar/ardm modes to let strong players like you pick triple line maginas in pub <3 actually i play jungle tinker with that guys and rape, and YOU CAN THINK that your wishes are rules, if you want serious challange find 5x5 game and dont bother developers.
    As fact i can say that 80%+ "european" players that i meet in beta games, dont even know how to play support, and like flame in chat if you do smth that bad (in there noob opinion btw) and call you russian. I also can say that you haven't your own opinion and play "stream", "pro lich support" watch stream, and start pull neutrals, but when he came on line, he stand before last range creep and die with full mana.
    Last edited by Furyzor; 02-14-2012 at 03:06 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Furyzor View Post
    Ok. I also can post facts like Romanian Doom with linken sphere at 30 min that farms all game, German chen who said "solo mid" and port everyone on base, also german enigma that at 10 min in forest ask "buy courier and wards" yea i went at base as pudge, sell everything and bought fly courier + wards, so i did teamwork, and he wants report me for trolling -_- . Its about ppl not nation. Actually its BETA PUB, and noone should tryhard, dota was always FUN GAME, and we really need ar/ardm modes to let strong players like you pick triple line maginas in pub <3 actually i play jungle tinker with that guys and rape, and YOU CAN THINK that your wishes are rules, if you want serious challange find 5x5 game and dont bother developers.
    As fact i can say that 80%+ "european" players that i meet in beta games, dont even know how to play support, and like flame in chat if you do smth that bad (in there noob opinion btw) and call you russian. I also can say that you haven't your own opinion and play "stream", "pro lich support" watch stream, and start pull neutrals, but when he came on line, he stand before last range creep and die with full mana.
    romanians are a lot of noobs , 10xgod the didnt get into beta

Just make them a server. Or block their IP

The problem is not in Russia - the problem is in Moscow. I am Ukrainian and I'm closely familiar with russian temperament and I can say that any other russians are pretty adequate but not those who are from Moscow. Most of them have innate sense of God, so others, who play DoTa with them are just ordinary mortals so it explains their game-style. I'm not racist (and can't be a hater of russian race because I'm Slavic too so hating them will be considered as I'm hater of myself xD but nvm) but these are mine observations which are based on facts. (Played HoN alot - same problem there, and THAT'S WHY they've got seperate servers connected to garena, but any of them (russians) will refuse that fact)

And there I thought we got rid of Russian Threads, and then there is one once again.