Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34

Thread: Servers going offline at 11AM

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenya View Post
    its not bad to be virgin in 12 yer.
    It's bad to be a 12 year old virgin fucking up every dota game you join by going 0-100.

Basic Member
    God damn it valve, because of this offline thing I went from Platinum to top diamond on sc2 -_-

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deepak View Post
    I can't even to begin to comment on this. It was even his first post on the forums. Maybe if the servers were back up, others would be dissuaded from taking a similar path.
    +1

Basic Member
    I think the problem here is, Dota has replaced alot of games in being addicting. I.E starcraft, so everyone's disorientated and they simply don't know what to do with their lives atm, and accordingly lash out at Valve's well known, almost iconic Time problem.

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowDash View Post
    I think the problem here is, Dota has replaced alot of games in being addicting. I.E starcraft, so everyone's disorientated and they simply don't know what to do with their lives atm, and accordingly lash out at Valve's well known, almost iconic Time problem.
    Truth!

I for example have been forced to work.
    bah...

Basic Member

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

+1

Attached Images Attached Images
    Please read Common Discussions, Common Suggestions, Common Technical Issues, Common Bugs, and do a website search prior to making any new thread.
    Use the report () button to report flaming, illegal discussions, offensive content, excessive spam, trolling, advertising, or duplicate threads

So true... I feel so lost, someone hold me ;-;

Okay, seeing that this thread is going nowhere, I am going to close it now. Should probably have done this earlier.

Also, thanks to the guys reporting me for impersonating a moderator.

Zoid will still be able to post here as soon as he has a new ETA/the maintenance is done, so fear not.

I'm not Zoid but the servers are back up.
    The Scrolls of Haize are concise on this matter:
    With youth comes grave responsibility.
    A thousand years of youth have fallen behind,
    and still I fill the time with games.