Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Suggestion] Dead shopping.

[Suggestion] Dead shopping.

Hello!
    • If you're buying an item when you're dead, it currently ends up in the stash, which means you'll have to get it out of the stash when you respawn. I don't see the reason behind this and I think it should appear in your inventory immediately, provided you have slots free. I know it's not a big deal, but in this way you won't forget grabbing your items as I did.
    • When you're dead you can't sell your items, obviously, as you would then be able to buyback. But I think saving time is great, therefore I suggest that you should be able to sell items when you're dead, however, the game should tell you something like "Selling any items when dead will make buyback unavailable, do you want to proceed?" and then Yes or No buttons. When buyback is cancelled you can sell and buy as much as you want, saving some alive time, especially true with beginners.

~Redfish

Quote Originally Posted by Roedspetta View Post
    Selling any items when dead will make buyback unavailable
    This is actually a really good idea. I'd like to see it added.

+1 to this

Basic Member
    +1

Basic Member
    Me like +1

Basic Member
    great idea +1

Basic Member
    Good ideas! +1

Allow for an UI option to disable "the game should tell you something like "Selling any items when dead will make buyback unavailable, do you want to proceed?" and then Yes or No buttons." Allow more experienced players to do this without another confirmation.

Basic Member
    uh no not possible dota 1 not possible dota 2 go play ur shit game n leave dota 2 to the pros n skilled players

this is a very good idea and solves a large number of problems associated with a bunch of other features that have been suggested

Basic Member
    neat suggestion.

Basic Member
    Good idea. +1 to this. About the "allow for an UI option to disable the message", I think a checkbox with the "Don't remember me next time" function or something similar would suffice.