Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Test/Cheat Commands

Basic Member
    damn, would be supremely funny to finally have something worthy to test my builds on

Basic Member
    -powerlevelover9000
    /sarcasm

Nice post

Is there a command to spawn diretide roshan?

^ You could at least read some of the recent posts:

Quote Originally Posted by Shovelrats View Post
    Anyone know how i can spawn diretide roshan ?

Anyway. I want to give some extra information that I found out through experience:
    • You cannot spawn unlimited amount of Radiant heroes. The amount of heroes that you can create is limited around something like 20-25 in total.
      (Just tested, and found out that you can create 22 heroes with this command, and if you add your initial pick to it, you can have 23 heroes on the map at maximum; Meepo clones does not have an effect on this count)
    • It would be really nice if (at least) the examples for -createhero command on OP could be changed to include, for example, "-createhero anti" or "-createhero life". Right now it doesn't give any clues about that you can omit the "npc_dota_hero_" part or that you can truncate the hero names listed on the list.
    • The npc_heroes.txt is really outdated. Here is an up-to-date list (I hope) that I've made by adding lines to the one I've got from this thread: npc_heroes 04.11.2012.txt
      There are 93 unique heroes in it. If that is the current number of heroes in Dota 2, then it means that it's complete as of today (04.11.2012).

Actually, I would like to suggest using this list instead:

npc_heroes Suggestion 04.11.2012.txt

This one I've made does not include the redundant "npc_dota_heroes_" prefix on each hero, and also shows the shortest form you can use to create heroes. You can simply omit the part that is in the paranthesis. If you truncate it any further, you will either end up with no heroes being created, or some other hero being created.

For example, you can create an Anti-Mage with one of these:
    • -createhero an
    • -createhero ant
    • -createhero anti
    • -createhero antim
    • -createhero antimage

Actually, you can make it even shorter by simply typing:
    • -createhero m(age)

But this is extreme, so I did not include that on my list.

There are many examples for that, such as "l" creates Bloodseeker, or even some other things like "ph" creates Morphling or "f" creates Vengeful Spirit.
    I have only listed the shortcuts that you can obtain by truncating from the end of the phrase.
    Except for the ones like phantom_a(ssassin). I have listed the secondary option ass(assin) for the ones like this example.

I know that almost no one will use "fa" to create Faceless Void. Personally, I use "face", someone else may use "faceless". "temp" is a good one, but I use "templar" anyway...
    So I have listed the shortest possible, instead of my own preferences. You can find out your own preferences by looking at that list.

Quote Originally Posted by ThoAppelsin View Post
    ^ You could at least read some of the recent posts:
    I have read them and didn't find anything resembling Roshan.

Come on, it's at the end of the previous page:

Anyone know how i can spawn diretide roshan ?
    Quote Originally Posted by blash365 View Post
    i doubt that they added commands for that.
    since cyborgmatt streamed the commands for spawning unreleased heroes, they blocked most of the content that has nothing to do with the latest version of normal mm.
    But, here you go, I found it out for you:

-createhero roshan_halloween

Enjoy.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThoAppelsin View Post
    But, here you go, I found it out for you:

-createhero roshan_halloween

Enjoy.
    Can't be attacked, damn...
    If you don't have an intelligent reply for me, don't bother I will shred your non sense to pieces.

Can't be attacked, damn...
    The same goes for normal roshan Anyone knows how to make spawned roshan attackable?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kossak View Post
    The same goes for normal roshan Anyone knows how to make spawned roshan attackable?
    Spawn him in the roshan pit.

Anyone know how to make halloween roshan attackable?
    If you don't have an intelligent reply for me, don't bother I will shred your non sense to pieces.

More additions to my previous post: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post382726

I have updated the items list provided on OP. It was slightly out of date. It was missing the new Shadow Amulet.
    There are some extra items for the Diretide, like Candy things, and some extra unused items. I didn't include them on the updated list, since I think they won't remain as the Diretide passes by.

I made the list somewhat more organized.
    I have made 4 sections, and seperated each one of them with a couple of empty lines. Here is a description for each section:
    1. These are the items that you are probably looking for. They either have a complete different name than what they have in-game, or they have been made shorter in an unexpected fashion.
    2. These are the items that have got truncated from their ends. Not as troublesome as the items from the first section, but still...
    3. These are the items that have the exact same name that you see in-game.
    4. These are the recipes that do not have any significant use in the game. They are redundant, unnecessary for the item combination and free. Their only use is to define which item shall get assembled first in scenarios like this: A thread on the Gameplay Bugs section

Here is the list with double-line spacing in-between sections (suggested by me): items 05.11.2012.txt
    Here is the list sectioned without any spacing: items 05.11.2012.txt
    Here is the list with informative lines for each section (might aswell be good): items 05.11.2012.txt

It is up to you moderators, to decide whichever to use...
    But I'd say that more info couldn't hurt, and if anyone wants to get rid of them, they can simply edit their individual .txt file they have downloaded, and remove whatever they want.

Edit:
    Legacy format form of the items.txt: items 05.11.2012.txt

Attachment mule:
    npc_heroes 26.01.2013.txt
    npc_heroes (recommended version) 26.01.2013.txt
    items (organized) 26.01.2013.txt
    Last edited by ThoAppelsin; 01-26-2013 at 08:03 AM.