Thread: Pudge and instant victory.

Pudge and instant victory.

Hello guys,

I played a AI game today with Pudge, the interesting part was that I disconnected from the game. Well, seeing I disconnected I ofcourse pressed the ''Reconnect'' button. I reconnected back in the game and just when I thought lets get this started, the game showed a victory animation (Dire is victory) but there were no towers down, so how was that possible? (Cheats and bots were both : ON)
    The same thing happened again but this time I was playing with a friend and a random guy on the opposite team. The guy on the opposite team left, and after a few seconds the game showed us a victory animation (Radiant is victory) but once again, no towers were down and we didn't even touch the base yet. (Cheats and bots were : ON)

Also I tried practicing today with Pudge, but suprisingly I was not able to use my hotkeys (no item keys and no skill keys) I remade the game and picked kunkka this time, the problem was solved. So my question is : Does this only happen with Pudge?

Banned
    If all players from one team leave and abadon the game you will automaticly win.

Quote Originally Posted by PandaSucks View Post
    If all players from one team leave and abadon the game you will automaticly win.
    Only the random guy left, no one else.

Valve Developer
    Bots don't count, so if there aren't any humans left on a team, after a bit of time (30 seconds I think?) the other team will win.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    Bots don't count, so if there aren't any humans left on a team, after a bit of time (30 seconds I think?) the other team will win.
    Alright, but what about the first one?
    I was pudge, disconnected then reconnected and the game showed me a victory animation (I was the only human player in the team)
    Was it because I disconnected and then reconnected?

edit : Maybe not important, but a friend of my friend complained about this too. He was kunkka and could not use his hotkeys in any way. So I am not the only one ._.
    Last edited by Icanhavebigmac; 10-07-2011 at 11:16 AM.

I checked it again and this time I was not able to use chat aswell (I pressed enter but the chat box did not pop up)
    I had to manually select the chatballoon (top left corner) to be able to chat. This was a AI game, I was the only human player. (Bots and cheats : ON)

Valve Developer
    You probably reconnected just as the game had picked a winner (random I think since there were no humans on either team).

The hotkey thing should go in another section of the forum so that the proper people hear about it.

You probably reconnected just as the game had picked a winner (random I think since there were no humans on either team).

The hotkey thing should go in another section of the forum so that the proper people hear about it.
    Should I make another thread about it there or can you move this D:?

Valve Developer
    Another thread would be good.

Another thread would be good.
    Thread link for the ones who are interested : http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...=8325#post8325