Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Recent Games" should show YOUR games

Basic Member

"Recent Games" should show YOUR games

I usually want to watch my most recently watched games, not a bunch of randoms I don't really care about. It should auto-default to your recent matches and then allow you to filter from there.

Basic Member
    click the filter button and search for your name you lazy bum, i'd much rather have a larger subset of videos to watch by default.

Basic Member
    No, I watch MY games to get better win or lose. I don't care if some BR tard went 0-18 with Kunkka, that's not worth watching or worth being presented to me by default. If I want to watch other players play, that's what the filter list should be used for. Not as some secondary step to see my own games.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Talesavo View Post
    No, I watch MY games to get better win or lose. I don't care if some BR tard went 0-18 with Kunkka, that's not worth watching or worth being presented to me by default. If I want to watch other players play, that's what the filter list should be used for. Not as some secondary step to see my own games.

Don't cry over some feature already implemented, it just takes a few more clicks and some more keystrokes...
    Quote Originally Posted by sterls View Post
    you lazy bum

Basic Member
    Yep, I agree that it should stay the way it is. But it wouldn't hurt and seems easy to implement a button or an extra tab that would automatically seach for you own games. Some form of matchhistory tab. I would even go further and add an extra option when clicking a player's name that would redirect you to their 'recent matches'.
    Afterall, less required clicks == good UI-design.

Yeah, I think maybe keep the filter option, but make a new tab for my own games, because even sometimes filtering by your own name is broken -_-.

Keep it as it is, but like other stated above, a button/tab for your OWN games be implemented.

Basic Member
    well i think there will be profile when they implement ladder. it makes sense

Basic Member
    ....just type your name in the filter and there you go.

We need a toggle button to show our matches...