Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Let us organize Replays!!!

Basic Member

Let us organize Replays!!!

as it is right now all we have is a HUGE list of replays in our data base .... but really there are only a few we really like and want ... so we download those .... but the problem is whenever we want to watch that relay we have to shuffle through a million of them clicking to figure out what we have and dont

i was thinking have a replay tab for downloaded replays for easier access to our favorite replays ^_^
    "Dota 2 will have LAN mode. There are some systems that LAN mode requires that we haven't finished yet, mainly because we've been focused on matchmaking. We know how important this feature is for the community"

GUESS WHAT!!?!??!!??!
    chicken butt

"Douching is a process that involves rinsing or cleaning out the vagina by squirting water or other solutions into it."

Basic Member
    Voting for replays sounds like a great idea. It can make for some pretty interesting shit. Also favorite replays and shit is also needed.

Basic Member
    Also something I thought off would be if you selected another player it will highlight the demos in which you played against him already. (just so you can see if you already played against someone)

Basic Member
    *bump*

moar feedback please

+1 guys
    "Dota 2 will have LAN mode. There are some systems that LAN mode requires that we haven't finished yet, mainly because we've been focused on matchmaking. We know how important this feature is for the community"

GUESS WHAT!!?!??!!??!
    chicken butt

"Douching is a process that involves rinsing or cleaning out the vagina by squirting water or other solutions into it."

+1 I Hope the really add it. But, since it's in beta anyways i can wait.

+1
    i also think there should be an option to add replays to some kind of list of favorites. and especially to be able to tag the replays or add a description!
    also, a rating system could be really fun! so that people would be able to tag replays and rate them...

Basic Member
    I personally think there should also be a quicker way to access your own replays besides searching your name

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by perkster029 View Post
    I personally think there should also be a quicker way to access your own replays besides searching your name
    There is.
    Click on your profile > Game history.

Basic Member
    Dude! Awesome! thanks

Basic Member
    is their a way to find the replays that you downloaded of other ppl?