Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Let us organize Replays!!!

My suggestion for this
    • This should be a Steam community feature for Steamwork games that support replays. You get all your favorite replays downloaded locally or to the cloud, and linked on your community page under "Actions" next to Workshop, Friends , Groups...
    • Your replays are then sub categorized according to the game (such as Youtube videos on Steam)
    • You could allow others to browse your favorite replays or you can set it private.
    • Each game should be able to view that list of favorite replays in game for quick access rather than loading the game each time or downloading the replays again.

Basic Member
    I completely agree with this. Having easily accessible replays is a must if the replays are downloadable in the first place. However I believe that where these replays can be accessed should be under the watch tab in the main screen. Just adding another tab called "Saved Replays" along side Live Games and Recent Games would be all that is needed.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mostly harmless View Post
    +1
    i also think there should be an option to add replays to some kind of list of favorites. and especially to be able to tag the replays or add a description!
    also, a rating system could be really fun! so that people would be able to tag replays and rate them...
    +1

+1

Want to bump and show support. Being able to navigate, search through, and rename the replays would be awesome. This allows for greater organization of games you want saved, and is especially important when searching for the game ID doesn't work if the game was too old or something. WC3 did this, I see no reason why Dota 2 should have an inferior replay system. Having nothing but a long ass list of your entire game history is extremely inefficient.

an example: I had a really awesome game several months ago where I was solo mid as zeus and turned a gank on me into a triple kill (merlini style). I want to submit it to DotaCinema top 10, but I cannot find it
    Last edited by SAK_ATAK; 04-15-2012 at 01:07 PM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandaril View Post
    I completely agree with this. Having easily accessible replays is a must if the replays are downloadable in the first place. However I believe that where these replays can be accessed should be under the watch tab in the main screen. Just adding another tab called "Saved Replays" along side Live Games and Recent Games would be all that is needed.
    +1

Basic Member
    +1

pretty sure they will have this eventually, like filtering live games as well... eventually +1

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mostly harmless View Post
    +1
    i also think there should be an option to add replays to some kind of list of favorites. and especially to be able to tag the replays or add a description!
    also, a rating system could be really fun! so that people would be able to tag replays and rate them...
    +1

Having ability to tag replays, would make them really easy to organize.

+1