Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [BUG] Dragon Knight Illusion

Basic Member

[BUG] Dragon Knight Illusion

Dragon Knight Illusion Bug.

Do not know how i exactly did this, all I remember is I walked into DS Ulti a couple of times before getting the illusion rune which results into this visual/gameplay bug

DK seems to look pretty good when he's not wearing armor. And bald. And splashed with blue paint.

Do you have a match ID or some exact repro steps?

Also, by visual/gameplay bug, do you mean that there's something wrong gameplay wiese as well?
    Always read and follow the forum rules. If you need help from a moderator, use the report button ()
    Before posting new bugs:
    -Check the Known Bugs List and search the forum for an existing report.
    -Make sure its a bug (test in WC3 Dota, visit playdota guides and adv. mech, etc). If you're still not sure, post in Mechanics and Gameplay Bug Brainstorming instead.
    -Read the Bug Posting Guidelines on how to report a bug properly.

I think that this thread should be moved to Visual Glitches, but yea, I thought he was an empty model inside the armor. Pretty cool indeed.

Basic Member
    You said visual/gameplay bug implying that there is something wrong gameplay wise with this glitch. But since you didn't mention anything that sounds like a gameplay bug I assume the game played normally during this time. If that is the case, then this belongs in the visual glitches section.

Moved to Visual Glitches.

He looks like Brentalfross.

Basic Member
    He looks like the Blu Spy!

Basic Member
    maybe this should be DKs regular model!

Basic Member
    He has a model underneath (like a furion glitch that had him 'naked' as well) because they intend to introduce the item system (like in TF2) to Dota 2. To do this in a clean way, they need to have a 'naked' version of the hero first, and then stack on the items they intend to have as customisations. So for dragon knight, they may release a different looking weapon for him (Like an axe or a mace) and it would simply go in his hand. If you look at the screenshot, it looks like the 'naked' DK has generally the same torso shape but his head and hands are empty - this would indicate to me that Valve intend to have custom weapons, headwear (who would have thunk it?) and an offhand slot (for his shield).

I remember seeing a detailed looking model for the Aegis shield that Roshan drops, perhaps if DK picks up the aegis it will replace his shield with Roshans Aegis? That would be very cool, if it worked that way.