Page 102 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1287

Thread: Win/Loss/Abandon Feedback

I just ruined i game my team was meant to win by leaving to reconnect. I needed to reconnect because I had 47% - 56% packet loss and I was starting to feed because of the lag.
    The message "cannot establish connection to server" displayed everytime I tried and after the 6-7th attempt the game was safe to leave.
    That game should not have affected anyone's stats right?
    Do the developers feel more afraid of people leaving to dodge losses and punish innocent leaves by accident or do they treat the chance of someone losing to a leave as being equal to chance of winning because of a leave (therefore cancelling out).
    Interestingly my stats haven't changed at all but I'm more concerned with skewing other peoples games.

match id 235165793 - our morphling had bad connection, disconnected 1 min, connected 1 min and so just a little after 5 min he abandoned and it should've been early abandonment but no stats were recorded for a game that we didn't even play.
    i took a low blow loss because of that retarded stuff and i have a perfect record with jakiro so this is now in valve's terms my first loss with jakiro.
    please remove the stats from this game, i never lose with jakiro and i did not lose this game....i just left as soon as i saw it's abandonment..i was furious because morphling never even made it to any lane.... he is lvl 1 as you can see.
    remove the stats from this game....delete the entire match if u have to.

Basic Member
    Server crashed - losing team got awarded victory.

Are things like that even fixed?

Match ID: 235631477

Score was 7-1 at 13 minutes and the opposing team already called "gg".

Basic Member
    Today I experienced a critical Bug: During the game our Outworld Devourer went afk for some time and all of a sudden there was a Message saying that I had abandoned the game even though I didn't lose my connection or disconnect from the game. For some reason Outworld's afk time got accounted to me.

Match ID: 236525611

I don't know if I should make a new thread about it. Has anyone else ever experienced something similar to this?
    "We don't take kindly to people who don't take kindly around here..."

Basic Member
    If there is a server crash (not just your system crashing) it won't count as a Win or Loss for anyone.
    That's why server crashed 2 times and match counted as loss (match id: 236987990)

Great job, i'm sick of this.

@edit

And another one: 237101808
    Last edited by Lorenco; 07-07-2013 at 08:18 AM.

Basic Member
    i also got abandoned suddenly
    i did not DC or AFK... but i got abandon... something is wrong

current system is if player abandoning game disconnect -> leave game he'll abandoned but problem that i see is this happen before match even start and i lost my winning streak. can you make if he's abandoned but still in early abandoned moment the match does not count but the 'abandoned' guy still get abandoned count.

thanks

Basic Member
    This game really needs a Forfeit Option.
    Forfeit is not the same as Abandon.

Basic Member
    Are you Crazy why are you punishing me when I was at my previous punishment i had a bad connection but i reconnect back and finishing the game , and I don't get battlepoint !!! WHY ???? If I want to play it's hard,must go 45 kilometers to the nearest Internet cafe. It's really really disappointing me . Please rply & Cutmy punishment.

Sorry & Thank You

Basic Member