Page 127 of 129 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1287

Thread: Win/Loss/Abandon Feedback

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Instinct View Post
    Was in Reborn. Ranked match was about to start when one of our players ran into a bug which would not allow him to join the game. He tried restarting his computer and client, but could not join. His hero never entered the game and he abandoned as a last ditch effort. First blood already happened though and it was recorded. Now we lost 24 MMR for playing 4v5 the whole game because we didn't want to lose. Maybe it shouldn't be recorded if one of the hero never actually joins the game. Just a suggestion.
    that bug still exist? that happened to the main client. how did that happened to the reborn client again? that bug should have been reported by now. fix must be on it's way next update.

Basic Member
    how the abandon before first blood in now . is ,ok but you should add this if one player abandon in the middle of the game ,he will got the abandon and the mmr drop for all 4 players combine,lost 5 games in a row because of this.and we played in 4 ,how this games reflect my mmr or my skill because I drop 125 mmr?????they always feed and then intentionally disconnect,I think this is fare ,you ruin others games will go to the bottom with others like you

Basic Member
    yeah 3 games in a row with disconnect ,lost 3 games ,125 mmr drop ,and wasted time

how fair is this ????? fuck your shit system !!!!!!!how can I play 2 vs 5 ,3 vs 5 ,why mmr gets updated ????

this should be simple you disconnect before first blood you get abandon and 5 games in low priority (if you don't have a good connection get another net provider or another server )
    if you disconnect in the middle of the game after first blood ,you get abandon 10 games in low priority and the mmr drop for all 4 players in your team

I am tired of ruined games and trolls ,DO SOMETHING VALVE
    Last edited by enosrasun; 09-01-2015 at 10:26 AM.

Basic Member
    Abandon and punishing abandon is the silliest thing ever in dota logic...

Several times when there is a energy shortage or my internet fails I have received and abandon...that means I have to play 5 games in lowP....I don't have unlimited time, so this is pushing me away of the game. Moreover, those lowP games are stupid, nobody wants to help and the behaviour is not solved at all, those guys will keep doing cuz THEY DON'T CARE...

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redlath View Post
    Abandon and punishing abandon is the silliest thing ever in dota logic...

Several times when there is a energy shortage or my internet fails I have received and abandon...that means I have to play 5 games in lowP....I don't have unlimited time, so this is pushing me away of the game. Moreover, those lowP games are stupid, nobody wants to help and the behaviour is not solved at all, those guys will keep doing cuz THEY DON'T CARE...
    buy an UPS !!!!!and get another provider.

Basic Member
    On the start of the game one player disconnected. It was before the first blood. Then we played whole game 4v5 because it wasnt safe to leave by dota 2 reborn. Match id 1782564112
    Last edited by feedaren; 09-10-2015 at 02:45 AM. Reason: match id

Lp is not a good way of correcting or punishing players since they can keep the feeding/trolling even in lp to pass the 3 or 5 games less than 1 hr and guess what?They are back again in normal games and they keep ruining games again and again.
    Baning users from playing is also not possible coz of the less gaming=less money to valve logic.
    So how exactly they are going to fix the problem which the solution is against their interests?

Basic Member
    people abusing abandons to get wins

Basic Member
    Hello, new here. just received a low priority again for today. Really upset and wanna find somewhere to rant about it.

Have a wooden PC and it is failing me more and more frequently recently. But I have always connect back to the game. Everything will be fine if my team mate do pause for me. But the problem comes in when my team mate or opponent decided to unpause and continue with the game.

My feedback is that perhaps you shouldnt give LP to players to actually connects back to the game. Put the game as abandoned, minus the mmr but just dont put the player into low priority. It is just unjust to those people and yes, that includes me.

Match ID: 1946229906
    Last edited by lully; 11-19-2015 at 03:44 PM.

Basic Member
    im just playing techies today, and i need to planting the bom on base at minute 50++ for defense, im so pretty mobile with playing techies but at that minute i need to cover base hardly , but after 5 minute planting the bom seriously for back to fountain regen mana i got abandon , im so hurt playing 67 minute win and not lose because of me but i got abandon and -26 MMR
    -Match 1975126027
    Very High Skill
    Skill Bracket
    Ranked Matchmaking
    Lobby Type
    All Pick
    Game Mode
    SE Asia
    Region
    1:07:39
    Duration
    Match Ended