Page 128 of 129 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1287

Thread: Win/Loss/Abandon Feedback

Basic Member
    I just played a games as treant protrector, when I got a leave because I was standing the the forest planting ward trees and healing my allies. Just because I cant get assists on my global heal (even when I make very close save that make heals possible). The least I'm asking here would be that there is a mid way notice before being kicked out of the game. It was never my intent, and it really feels like a double punish after also not getting any assists on kills I'm helping with.

my game ID was: 2029611379

I hope something will be done about this. I'm nowhere near pro and the only thing I'm maybe even moderate in is healing, but should my dedication to that be punished?

Basic Member
    Please see attachment. Seems to be a bug to me. My mmr didn't increase. I think I got deducted on a "Game is safe to leave" match. In the middle of the games
    bug.png

Basic Member
    Hi, I started to play offline dota 2 becouse it's full of " retards " .. it will be nice if you can pick the 5 heroes oponents !

Basic Member
    Das gesamte Ranked System solle mal grundlegend überarbeitet werden. Ist doch völlig bescheuert, dass Spieler, die in einem ranked match bleiben dafür bestraft werden, dass z.B. 2 ander Spieler des eigenen Teams rage quitten. Auérdem ist es mit dem System unmöglich, aus der Region um 1000 mmr rauszukommen, weil zuviel Smurf Accounts genutzt werden. Das Matchmaking und das ranked System verdienen den Namen nicht, so schlecht ist das. Es ist eine Schande, was Valve da zur Verfügung stellt!!!

Basic Member
    Good day i was playing for Trent Protector for 99 minutes, and for some time after about 80 minutes of playing i was planting trees (eyes in the forrest skill) for the team, to have some vision and moree..., and suddenly i was presumed abandon, isthere any way to get back my 25 points i`ve lost because of that and reseive the additional 25 for the win, because we won at the end, and if yes, where should i adress my message? thank you for your time.

Good afternoon! So, I was playing a game and my rubick just got dc/abandon after game started. My team was able to destroy enemy ancient and win the game, but Dota 2 considered that as a loss. Here is the ID match: 2372125367
    Obs: only rubick abandoned the game.

Thank you!

Basic Member

Exclamation Low Priority win/loss conditions

So this post is connected to the win/loss conditions for low priority..

So I have a friend whose line cut out; due to the service provider not being the best; and that is the reason he is in low priority. We have played over ten low priority games and everytime we win the match is not counted due to connectivity issues. None of the teams had issues during the game so I don't know how... Is there no way to indicate that it won't be counted, because there is no point playing a 60+ min game that isn't even going to count. I suspect it is because we have people from europe playing which is extremely frustrating. Is there no way to fix this?

We play on the South African Servers and the last game has this MatchID 2396354026 can't get the others because they're inaccessible due to not counting.

How are low network conditions determined?

Some guidance would be appreciated

Kind regards

Basic Member
    I would like to add a feature request to this thread - please make a more "severe" notification that the match is not counted. For example, auto-pausing the game would greatly increase the odds that everyone reads the notice before it disappears.

My 1st experience with this issue is match 2446731098. Bristleback disconnected at 1:10. At 6:21, the abandonment occurred, and the notices about no stats and safe to leave were displayed. Unfortunately, at that time I was distracted by tide hunter teleporting next to me and trying to kill me, so I missed the notifications. 37 minutes later after persevering 4v5, we won! But then we were very unhappy to see that the match was not counted.

After some searching, I found the abandonment rules on the gamepedia /Stats page. At least now I know the rules.

However, I would much rather have the game make it extremely clear when it transitioned into no stats/safe to leave mode.

BTW, if there is a better way than this post to make a feature request, please let me know.

Basic Member
    MatchID:2452412598. I think this 3 abusers on ranked matchmaking. In my team 3 feeders are bounty hunter, riki and clock (They Together), The enemy team 3 abusers are doom, slark and dark seer. (Sorry for the incorrect)

Basic Member
    Match id: 2464203879
    Match dotabuff: http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2464203879
    I was disconnected for about 6mins then reconnected and continued playing. My team has won with my impact. Could i get +25mmr back?